pictures of dead babies... did i spell babies right?

iCEBERG

yea welp, no dead babies here BUT

im in a good mood, so its like this you sick fucks

Scareface - The Fix... go pick that shit up most definatly, its not that everyday shit, he comes through in his own style plus hes got somethin worthwhile to say

Nas - The Lost Tapes... this is the closest hes gonna get to his originbal style (or should i say megas?) and thats only cause its a compilation of his old unreleased songs. im listenin to this right now an its got some good shit on it, go pick it up, why not?

Nas - Godson... havent heard it yet but i think it comes out Nov. 15

Jay-Z - Blueprint 2 : The Gift and the Curse... comes out Nov. 7 or some shit

Saigon.... an unsigned cat right here, his deliveries tight along with his flow. the only cd he got out is a "best of" by whoo kid an kayslay

Champs... the sports store you know? not an album or an artist or none of that shit. right now, an i think all the time they got colored champs t shirts, 5 for $19.99 in like sizes from small too xxxl so go out and spend $20 and have five more shirts then you had before you read this for the price of a nautica or tommy shirt.

"If I had as many bars of gold, as I had when I flowed, I'd be the richest man on the globe"

-Canibus

you can find anything on the internet and at a good price too. im about to buy all my shit like this. i was on ebay an i seen a portable dvd/cd/vcd/svcd/mp3/tv tuner player thats like the size of a head unit for your car brand new warrenty sealed box for like $150. i think that shit was boss or something.

now me, id go grab the simpsons episode dvd list compilation right? an have them playin in my whip all the time. now my problem is, i dont got a car right now an i cant drive... can you??? then go cop that shit and get to work, charge people 5bucks for a ride while your at it.

im not even gonna finish this cause i guaraundamntee no one even read this, this far. i probably lost you after i called you a bunch of sick fucks. if not then fuck it...

im off to go eat and go out for the night, while your sittin around tryin to look at pictures of dead babies on the internet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell no it isnt

i just got 5 shirts like 2 days ago, for $19.99

round here theres no tax if its under $50

so i gave em a $20 and they gave me a penny back an my shirts, at CHAMPS

oh an d-towns name just reminded me that M.O.P. just signed with Roc-a-fella records so you know...

there you go

im about to be done eatin then im outta here for real this time...

your just dissapointed i didnt post up no pictures

Originally posted by iCEBERG

M.O.P. just signed with Roc-a-fella records so you know...

holy fuck shit... seriously, its all over from this point on. no one can fuck with roc a fella... what are you gonna day, claim that MOP arent real thugs? fuck all that... it doesnt get any more ignorant than MOP...

and now that they'll have access to jigga's producers?

as jay said himself "its ova man"

Originally posted by seeking

holy fuck shit... seriously, its all over from this point on. no one can fuck with roc a fella... what are you gonna day, claim that MOP arent real thugs? fuck all that... it doesnt get any more ignorant than MOP...

and now that they'll have access to jigga's producers?

as jay said himself "its ova man"

:lol:

i keep tellin em man "jay knows what hes doin"

"gay-z an cockafella aint got shit"

"ok man..."

i gotta correct myself though, they havent yet so... you never know, but jigga knows what hes doin, i doubt mop ell get away from him unless he dont wanna fuck with them in the first place

"There's talk of you signing a deal with Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella label.

Lil' Fame: "What it is, we big fans of Jay-Z, we got crazy love for Jay-Z. We were going through some situations with our label and he heard about it and reached out his hand to us. There's nothing that's official, it's just love that he's showing."

http://www.dotmusic.com/interviews/Novembe...rviews22846.asp

Archived