Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PICTURE FRAMES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Ok if you buy a poster bigger than 24 x 36" prepare to have your asshole bleed cause the shit is expensive even for a cheap frame for you to do yourself...

I got a radiohead poster its large 40x55"s ok now its a subway poster fucking the cheapest frame which is black cheap plastic is 119$ all the other frames are 300$ and they are cheap plastic too

DOUBLE EWE TEA HEFF M8 !?

IF THEY MADE FRAMES CHEAPER MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD FRAME SHIT!!!!

college kids would have mad bitches cause they have frames
    KIDS WOULD BE MORE EDUCaTED CAUSE THEY ARE GETTING LAID!!!!
    MEN WOULD BE HAPPY!!!!!

If anyone knows where to get a 40x55" frame hit me up somebody in New York go to a subway steal a poster frame off the fucking wall ill pay you for it SHIT

Close this is you want i dont give a fuck i am pissed

AND!

FUCK THE DORA THE EXPLORA THREAD YALL MOTHER FUCKERS NEED JOBS AND HOBBIES!!!!!! FUCK!

2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

DOUBLE EWE TEA HEFF M8 !?

IF THEY MADE FRAMES CHEAPER MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WOULD FRAME SHIT!!!!

college kids would have mad bitches cause they have frames
    KIDS WOULD BE MORE EDUCaTED CAUSE THEY ARE GETTING LAID!!!!
    MEN WOULD BE HAPPY!!!!!

FUCK THE DORA THE EXPLORA THREAD YALL MOTHER FUCKERS NEED JOBS AND HOBBIES!!!!!! FUCK!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You'd better frame that shit.

It's Radiohead for fucks sake.

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

LOL

::edit:: I legit spit food on the monitor laughing at Rage's comment....

Hmmm... You know what works, they sell these things that clip onto the top and bottom of poster and keeps it straight. It wont protect it, and its not as nice as a frame, but it does the trick and keeps some cash in your pocket.

5. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I am next week fucking 200$...

DAMN YOU RADIOHEAD FOR BEING SO DAMN GOOD...

IT WILL GET ME BITCHES I KNOW THIS OVER SIZED POSTERS EQUAL MASS OVERSIZED AMOUNTS (and i do stress amounts) OF PUSSY (note i didnot say oversized pussy...)

i will have pics when i get it framed

[​IMG]

6. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

try to plak mount it.......but that might be kinda $$ too........or get some raw ash frame cut for you (usually the cheapest) and then put it together yourself if you can deal with a miter box.

7. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

^^^now this guy is a fucking genius thank you i really do cause i think i am going to do this

all i need now is sheets of plastic anybody got info ? please

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Theres ALWAYS old people dying...
    I check out auctions and yard sales on a regular. I get old shitty paintings for like 75 cents...and they usually have a very nice frame on them. scrap the painting, keep the frame. I got alot in my grandfathers garage, just chilling.

9. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Go to a hardware store and the supplies will probably cost you 30 bucks.

I never understood why people frame rock posters, I can see if its an authentic old rock concert poster, like a real Hendrix concert poster but framing "poster world" pictures to score pussy seems pathetic?
    Next you'll be asking where to score a nice glass coffee table.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

agreed.

weird, because I am listening to radiohead right now.

anyway, is it possible to make a frame? cant you froogle some cheaper frames? i mean jeebus, $119?

12. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

ikea has some decently priced frames, but overall I hear ya... I have some prints I want framed, plus my college diplomas..too much money, can't afford...I have this big historic map I bought of the city I live in when I first moved here...its been sitting roled in my closet for a few yeras now, waiting to be framed and displayed...

13. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

plexi glass......hrmm that big youll have to order it special... ask the frame store to order it for you cut to size...

14. beardo

beardo Guest

first off, i would never put a poster behind any type of glass/plexi

second, find an old old door or two, resize, slap a little cheap wood trim, bang. nice mounting.

$20 tops.

beardo/martha got nothin

15. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

Ok heres a link its not much cheaper but maybe bid on it and see what happens...the link

Anyways the ikea idea is on point. even if you cant find a black frame you might be able to find a framed picture of the same size. Happy hunting and good luck.

Not much of a radiohead fan but i like karma police.