Pics...wtf am i doing wrong?

NJ Skyline

Heres what I do:

1.Upload pics to fotango from my folder

2. Click on the thumbnail in Fotango folder for bigger photo, right click, select properties, copy url, and paste into the IMG box here.

The pics show up for a little while but then they become red x's.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom

god must hate you.

ha ha ha, yeah, what gucci said.

GOd probably looked down from on high and said to himself "wow, those are some crappy ass photos. I sure wouldn't want the 12oz community to be subjected to that kind of shit." and PRESTO! Goodbye crappy photos with the aid of some divine intervention.

Seriously, we're not really interested in your collection of kittens peeking out of toilet bowls or dangling from branches that are about to break.

I suggest you take you keyboard and slam it as hard as you can into your forehead and then forget alllll about 12oz and never ever come back.

Originally posted by NJ Skyline

Heres what I do:

1.Upload pics to fotango from my folder

2. Click on the thumbnail in Fotango folder for bigger photo, right click, select properties, copy url, and paste into the IMG box here.

The pics show up for a little while but then they become red x's.

..after clickin' the thumbnail for the larger size, click "view link to this picture, then copyshortcut on the next page.

Archived