Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pics...wtf am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NJ Skyline, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJ Skyline

NJ Skyline New Jack

Heres what I do:
    1.Upload pics to fotango from my folder
    2. Click on the thumbnail in Fotango folder for bigger photo, right click, select properties, copy url, and paste into the IMG box here.

The pics show up for a little while but then they become red x's.

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yeah, he pretty much summed it up. sorry.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha ha, yeah, what gucci said.

GOd probably looked down from on high and said to himself "wow, those are some crappy ass photos. I sure wouldn't want the 12oz community to be subjected to that kind of shit." and PRESTO! Goodbye crappy photos with the aid of some divine intervention.

Seriously, we're not really interested in your collection of kittens peeking out of toilet bowls or dangling from branches that are about to break.

I suggest you take you keyboard and slam it as hard as you can into your forehead and then forget alllll about 12oz and never ever come back.

5. crewk money

crewk money New Jack

..after clickin' the thumbnail for the larger size, click "view link to this picture, then copyshortcut on the next page.

6. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

heres what you do. Don't use fotango cuz no one likes seeing resized pictures that say fotango on the bottom. Instead, resize your own pictures so they aren't ridiculously huge, then go to www.photobucket.com and put your pictures on there. Then just copy the image tag that is there. Presto.

7. NJ Skyline

NJ Skyline New Jack

works now thanks to crewk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.