PICNIC AT THE LAYUPS !!!

shitstick

well.. i was walking my little spot of serene chillness... and a homie of mine had a nice big bag of doritos with him... well... i was reluctant to accept a chip, but i soon realized that after i had one, i would not stop until the bag was entirely devoured.

i love doritos very much, they make me feel good. i feel better about myself after i've downed a few handfuls. doritos make the world a better place... they taste so damn good...

and no, i'm not an obese bastard who seeks food for emotional comfort. i just fell in love with the flavored corn chip from heaven.

...does anyone else bring grub to their spots...???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

i bring lots of water.. or a 2 liter of soda.. to eat i usually bring doritos or slim jims.. oh and i bring lots of cigerettes too

but after the painting is the big feast! we have a tradition of going to la belle province after we paint.. la belle province is the best restraunt in the world and can only be found in Quebec

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by shitstick

well.. i was walking my little spot of serene chillness... and a homie of mine had a nice big bag of doritos with him... well... i was reluctant to accept a chip, but i soon realized that after i had one, i would not stop until the bag was entirely devoured.

i love doritos very much, they make me feel good. i feel better about myself after i've downed a few handfuls. doritos make the world a better place... they taste so damn good...

and no, i'm not an obese bastard who seeks food for emotional comfort. i just fell in love with the flavored corn chip from heaven.

...does anyone else bring grub to their spots...???

stoner

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by The Former

I bring lots of cigarettes too! The mask is on while I'm filling in but when I'm outlining and cleaning it up, I'm usually smoking.

man i cant smoke until i have finished completely. since im usually first to finish, i usually have a good 20 minutes waiting for the slow bastards i usually paint with. guess i could rag all the trains with giant fat cap tags and get up on all the utility boxes and such....ha ha yeah right.

Guest me IS cool

Me and my boys usually have a routine we go through everytime we go to the yard. we always bring something to drink and snacks. But afterwards we go eat somewhere... Always.:dazed:

Originally posted by chozer

hell fuckin yea, i bring food and drink to the spot half the time...

fierce lime gatorade or riptide rush.

cool ranch doritos.

and a blunt.

thats how we do in that ole virginie...

:king:

hahahah word, chozer :D blunt is the the most important part...

here its...

frosty, fries

and a bubbler :D

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i am also famous for stepping back and tripping over my bag.

haha....at least im not the only one that does this..if im not the one driving to the spot, ill usually bring a couple of tall cans or a forty, if i am driving, im drinking water, im never hungry before or after i paint.......

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

full course meal

without a doubt the apps of grilled shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce followed by a crisp ceaser salad then a filet with mushroom cream sauce...then a double chocolate cake with homemade vanilla icecream....bottle of wine is nice too...find a nice grassy area next to the dock or gravels....just have to keep it way from the paint...this always gets me in the mood...if i skip any coarse my piece just doesnt come out right....

and oh yeah..... dont trip over your bag!!

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i am also famous for stepping back and tripping over my bag.

wow so do i or i step on a paint can or step into th roller paint pan:D

Guest cheesecurd

a forty and a blunt, best way to fuck up and start outlining some part of your peice that was never there. but then you create a new connection. the circle of life.

on a side note, does anyone else think "ONOROK" everytime they see a volkswagen beetle?

Archived