Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PICNIC AT THE LAYUPS !!!

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by shitstick, Dec 21, 2002.

1. shitstick

shitstick New Jack

well.. i was walking my little spot of serene chillness... and a homie of mine had a nice big bag of doritos with him... well... i was reluctant to accept a chip, but i soon realized that after i had one, i would not stop until the bag was entirely devoured.

i love doritos very much, they make me feel good. i feel better about myself after i've downed a few handfuls. doritos make the world a better place... they taste so damn good...

and no, i'm not an obese bastard who seeks food for emotional comfort. i just fell in love with the flavored corn chip from heaven.

...does anyone else bring grub to their spots...???

2. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Water.
    A meatball sub once, but that was for a wholecar.

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

The only reason dortios taste so good is because they have msg which drugs your tastebuds.

4. melty

melty Senior Member

5. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

many times i have gone into a layup with food.Usually i just have something to drink.I do tend to hit the burgers joints on the way though.Actually come to think of it when i go painting i always have food with me..hmmm.wierd...oh i am a skinny also....

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hell fuckin yea, i bring food and drink to the spot half the time...

fierce lime gatorade or riptide rush.
    cool ranch doritos.

and a blunt.

thats how we do in that ole virginie...
    :king:

7. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

i bring lots of water.. or a 2 liter of soda.. to eat i usually bring doritos or slim jims.. oh and i bring lots of cigerettes too

but after the painting is the big feast! we have a tradition of going to la belle province after we paint.. la belle province is the best restraunt in the world and can only be found in Quebec

8. Sports Bra#1

Sports Bra#1 Guest

stoner

9. ShootMcgavin

ShootMcgavin Junior Member

gatorade or powerade..always good..

10. hobbesv2

hobbesv2 Member

water's always a good idea. my favorite way to end a day of painting is with taco bell

11. BURZUM

BURZUM New Jack

12. Feäà m3

Feäà m3 New Jack

Gatorade or a Snapple. Gotta have it!

13. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

vanilla coke, salsa doritos, smokes, and nerds rope

14. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

coffee and brownies from the local coffee shop

15. ~KRYLON2~