phuckin with people's car

sect one

well the time has come for me to get revenge and instead of going to the person and messing with them which would continue the problems ill mess with his car and was wondering if you guys had any ideas on what i can do to it .......so far i got bleach to throw on the car paint bleeds or somehtin dog shit on the door handles nails to scratch it up slash the tires and thats all i can think of for now any ideas would help and ill take pictures i plan to do this in about a month or so.... thanks:mad:

by the way I have to do all of this pretty quick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

my cars been fucked with before, not due to graff, but other shit. and i must say that i was pissed beyond belief. ive pledged my life to wanting to kill these fuckers. its not the way to go.

personally id rather take a severe ass wooping, even though thats not happening either, but i'd still choose that over having my ride fucked with.

but, if your going to do it, do it right. FUCK IT UP!

:lol:

Guest Dr. Doom

If you fucked with my car............... I'd stab you in the face numerous times and gouge your fucking eyes out for even looking at my car!

My shit's been broken into now twice in the last six months! This last time was right in front of my fucking house! Everything got robbed out of my vehicle right outside my door! I swear to god that I'm going to kill whoever did it!

Don't you wish you were in the same predicament???

You can be if you fuck with someone's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NOT kewl

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Fucking with someone's car instead of them is a blatant sign of cowardness and weakness. Beer,

El Mamerro

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY!!!

settle it with him, you say that will just 'continue' shit but there's no way you're going to settle it with his car, quit being a pussy, have a little class, take your beef to a person, not an object they own...

*edited to fix the quote

Guest 150's~

I have to agree with the majority of the posts: fukking with somebody's car is lame and cowardly. If you're going to do it, go easy on his shit.

Deflate all his tires when he's parked at the mall or something so he has to get it towed. If I knew the that somebody I had beef with had fucked with my ride to do permanent damage, the dude would be dead. Thats word.

I bet you would really piss someone off if you cut thier break lines, if you got lucky you might not even have to worry about hearing them bitch about someone fucking with their car afterward either. Or you could also try crashing into thier car with your car with napalm and high explosives strapped in your passenger seat. Or just no do anything to thier car.:idea:

Originally posted by sect one

well the time has come for me to get revenge and instead of going to the person and messing with them which would continue the problems ill mess with his car and was wondering if you guys had any ideas on what i can do to it .......so far i got bleach to throw on the car paint bleeds or somehtin dog shit on the door handles nails to scratch it up slash the tires and thats all i can think of for now any ideas would help and ill take pictures i plan to do this in about a month or so.... thanks:mad:

by the way I have to do all of this pretty quick

heres what u do.

1. Put sugar in the gas tank (a huge bag)

2. Get some glue cement or small pieces of tin foil and shove it in the key hole.

3. Take the rubber of there windshield wippers (then when it rains and they turn there winshield wippers on they will get big scrathes across there windows.

4. get a can of white paint with a fat cap and draw 2 racing strips from the hood to the trunk.

i think thats enuf

why don't you go to the dudes house..

search the yard for the sewer line opening..

open it up..

add 2 bags quick dry cement..

and scratch the evidence.

it works great in apartment buildings. not that i would go out and do this to just anyone, but when you're in the construction biz and ya dont get paid... just sayin'

A few of the things I've had to do cause I'm an asshole.

- Any of those shaving gels eat paint like a whore at a cock party.

- If it rains dump bags of flour all over the car. Yeah the shit you bake with. Flour and water make a paste that is fuckin rediculous to get off when dry.

- Remember only windshields and sometimes back windows are covered by insurance.

- cut the valve stems to the tires

- put crystal drano in a balloon. Drop that shit in the gas tank. Run cause that shit doesn't like to be mixed with gas.

- on a hot summer day throw bologna on the car. as it cooks on the hot metal it eats the paint leaving polka dots on that shit.

- Put stickers on his bumper. doesn't even have to be graf. rainbows, hello kitty, Korn stickers you know shit that he would hate.

- Or just go to his house when he's not there and tell his parents he told you to get something. When they say he isn't there ask if you can call him on his celly. When you get him on the phone tell him to come home for his beatin. :D

Don't listen to the assholes with the I'd fuck you up if you messed with my car attitude. Anyone with a car would. So do it for the love of hate. And the enjoyment you get out of destroying things the person you hate enjoys.

Re: Re: phuckin with people's car

Originally posted by slick1921

heres what u do.

1. Put sugar in the gas tank (a huge bag)

2. Get some glue cement or small pieces of tin foil and shove it in the key hole.

3. Take the rubber of there windshield wippers (then when it rains and they turn there winshield wippers on they will get big scrathes across there windows.

4. get a can of white paint with a fat cap and draw 2 racing strips from the hood to the trunk.

i think thats enuf

i would break every bone in both your hands...

Re: NOT kewl

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://www.muc.muohio.edu/~natedogg/Kewl.gif'>

Fucking with someone's car instead of them is a blatant sign of cowardness and weakness. Beer,

El Mamerro

you dont know the story ..... fighting doesnt solve anything it just continues the violenceit never stops..... so ill fuck with the car now......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

If you fucked with my car............... I'd stab you in the face numerous times and gouge your fucking eyes out for even looking at my car!

My shit's been broken into now twice in the last six months! This last time was right in front of my fucking house! Everything got robbed out of my vehicle right outside my door! I swear to god that I'm going to kill whoever did it!

Don't you wish you were in the same predicament???

You can be if you fuck with someone's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windows have been broken numerous times on my car and its been stolen once dont give ME that talk....

just chill im not asking you to call me a bitch you dont know whats up if you had the hate that i have in me....

Originally posted by deznatori

A few of the things I've had to do cause I'm an asshole.

- Any of those shaving gels eat paint like a whore at a cock party.

- If it rains dump bags of flour all over the car. Yeah the shit you bake with. Flour and water make a paste that is fuckin rediculous to get off when dry.

- Remember only windshields and sometimes back windows are covered by insurance.

- cut the valve stems to the tires

- put crystal drano in a balloon. Drop that shit in the gas tank. Run cause that shit doesn't like to be mixed with gas.

- on a hot summer day throw bologna on the car. as it cooks on the hot metal it eats the paint leaving polka dots on that shit.

- Put stickers on his bumper. doesn't even have to be graf. rainbows, hello kitty, Korn stickers you know shit that he would hate.

- Or just go to his house when he's not there and tell his parents he told you to get something. When they say he isn't there ask if you can call him on his celly. When you get him on the phone tell him to come home for his beatin. :D

Don't listen to the assholes with the I'd fuck you up if you messed with my car attitude. Anyone with a car would. So do it for the love of hate. And the enjoyment you get out of destroying things the person you hate enjoys.

THANK YOU someone who understands ruthless i like :king: :cool:

Originally posted by greedy mars

i fuck with shit but i dont PHUCK with shit.

THAZZZ GAE DUID STP TRI'N BEE AWZUM

i didnt want to be a dirty hillbilly like you and type the word fuck out i'm sorry im not cool enough to swear....

and change your signature skank you jock this board way too much that you would have that.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i like the bologna idea. ive been wanting to fuck with this one kids car for a while. he weighs like 200 lbs more than everyone else so he thinks he can push anyone around. hes got this big fucking red car me and a few other guys have been wanting to fuck with, that bologna idea is good......

Originally posted by sect one

just chill im not asking you to call me a bitch you dont know whats up if you had the hate that i have in me....

yeah, well, dig it... if you're so concerned about the circle of beef you'd just let it drop, and if you were so full of hate you'd go fight, so, I think you've got it confused.

That's not hate, it's impotent rage...

sorry about your luck.

fucking with someones ride is as fucked up as it gets

especially if it is their hobby to make something of their ride

i cant count the times one of my rides has been fucked with just because people are jealous of how it looks... shit is messed up son.

if you must do some sort of damage to someones car (which in my mind is a bitch move because you cant deal with things like a grownup instead of the prepubesent asshole that you are) make sure as shit the damage is not great. just piss in his cowl vents, and if you dont know what those are... too fucking bad

Archived