Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Phuckin Around With A Different Style ....

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by cheps, Aug 9, 2002.

1. cheps

cheps Member

http://cheps.homestead.com/files/ChepsSlate.jpg'>

I dont know if I like whut I did here concerning symmetry, but I think imma do a few more like this and see whut I can do. :dazed:

-A

2. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i like it much better than your other stuff you've posted.

some of the angles don't match, but match colors. so get new colored pencils...:D

3. goonstock

goonstock Member

mano steezo

work on your handstyle first! or simultaneosly if you choose, but come out with a new one with you next stee:D

4. dork

dork Guest

look aight but think you need to keep phuckin with it...good luck

5. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

have fun.. but i agree.. the handstyle has got to go

6. cheps

cheps Member

Aight, I know my hand is bad and im workin on it ......

-A

7. goonstock

goonstock Member

El-

isnt it i cut most meticulous?? dope thought tho. props for the sig
    the "piece" wasnt bad

8. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

if i see that handstyle one more time im going to slit my wrists

fucking change it

9. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

^^^^^

me too! im with tears~:eek: :eek:

10. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

mm..definately alot better than the other shit u've done....u still need to practice on it, but its looking alot prettier than the other shit u've done......peace:crazy:

11. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

cheps you actually tried something simple.. yah the handstyles wak but it still looks like you kept the letterform thing.. the p is fukt though.

12. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

childstyle nigga childstyle

13. cheps

cheps Member

Here is another very similar to the other. I tried fixin up a lil bit concerning symmetry. So here it is ......

http://cheps.homestead.com/files/ChepsSlate2.jpg'>

Oh yea, as you can see, i been phuckin around with my handstyle. ;)

-A

14. cornelius

cornelius Member

holy mary mother of christ........ you should work on your coloring technique..... wooooo.... small, tight circles would work better than your scribble scrabble... and instead of trying to color it all the same tone at once, work it up to that tone... you know.. start coloring it all in very lightly.. and then keep going over it countless times until you've got a nice, rich, full coloring job... you could even burnish it with white or a colorless blender to get rid of the paper grain look... c'mon.. basic color pencil lesson..... you probably should've been taught that in your first high school art class... kids these days....

15. style

style Guest

you really gotta work on your handstyle...but i guess you are getting better ..keep practicing..just my 2 cents