Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PHP PEOPLE.... HELP !

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pinup, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Hi.... i'm currently making a big website, and i need someone to help me out with php.... i guess what i want is fairly simple if you know how to do it, basically automatically generating a page per writer, with all of the flicks from said writer i have uploaded, without creating each page individually.... cause there are thousands of pics to deal with...

if anybody's willing to help... i can't pay you.... but i can offer a nice surprise in the mail maybe ;)

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

You're most likely going to be dealing with cookies.... so that every user that goes to the site is uniquely identified... much like here. As far as the actual php code goes, that shouldn't be the difficult part. I can't offer any other help because I'm not experienced with php, but I can give you this link --- http://www.webmonkey.com

They have some tutorials there.

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

nah, not quite it...

see, i'm just looking for an efficient way of classifiying the pics, therefore per writer

but i'm not going to create manually thousands of pages, with all of the flicks from the writers i have pictures of... get it ? so is there anyway this can be generated automatically ? am i being clear ?

4. igor

igor Member

Buy a good PHP book. PHP isn't that difficult. Within a few days you should be able to do it. Better than having to rely on a code that someone else wrote for you, cause if you learnt it yourself you'll be able to change the layout or fix things yourself when you realize that some things don't work like they should.

5. DyeStop.

DyeStop. Member