PHP PEOPLE.... HELP !

Pinup

Hi.... i'm currently making a big website, and i need someone to help me out with php.... i guess what i want is fairly simple if you know how to do it, basically automatically generating a page per writer, with all of the flicks from said writer i have uploaded, without creating each page individually.... cause there are thousands of pics to deal with...

if anybody's willing to help... i can't pay you.... but i can offer a nice surprise in the mail maybe ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're most likely going to be dealing with cookies.... so that every user that goes to the site is uniquely identified... much like here. As far as the actual php code goes, that shouldn't be the difficult part. I can't offer any other help because I'm not experienced with php, but I can give you this link --- http://www.webmonkey.com

They have some tutorials there.

nah, not quite it...

see, i'm just looking for an efficient way of classifiying the pics, therefore per writer

but i'm not going to create manually thousands of pages, with all of the flicks from the writers i have pictures of... get it ? so is there anyway this can be generated automatically ? am i being clear ?

Buy a good PHP book. PHP isn't that difficult. Within a few days you should be able to do it. Better than having to rely on a code that someone else wrote for you, cause if you learnt it yourself you'll be able to change the layout or fix things yourself when you realize that some things don't work like they should.

Archived