Phour Genres SUX ASS Burgers

ArfSkINeW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taskone m.d.

YEA MY NIGGA IS RIGHT THEM NIGGAS WILL PLAY YOU

THERE PLAYING ME TO I BEEN WAITING 4 OVER A MONTH 4 MY SHIT AND THEY TOOK MY $$$ ouy of my account. trust dont order from them .

I finally got a refund after being harrased about how im a retard and i am a toy and so on. Why would you want to do biz with that. any i advise people to report them to their credit cards, and also fill out a complaint form with paypal. This will help stop these fools.

I dont think they suck at all, in fact they are selling their products the cheapest. Some other sites are over charging like crazy for a small thing such as caps, as much as $11 overcharging for someting I can get a phourgenres.com for way cheaper. Plus I ordered from them , and I got my products. IF your going to believe someone when they say they suck or whatever I think that you should order yourself from them first and see becasue there is allot of people out there hating on them and would like to fuck them over.

peace

lol

lol only cap I ordere was an Rusto fat because a WD cap doesnt work on a Finest Can you toy...And if you think I do throwUp bombs with stocks then your a moron....As for Peices of course stock..

Guest wakassOATH

well my angry typing on their little message board did something i think. even though i prolly wont get anything.. it was fun this is the email i got today.

damn i wished they didnt delete that post i made. it was great

.......................................................................................................

We had nothing to do with toolzofthetrade, I said I would send you your

shit free since we let them advertise on are site. We have been

getting ready for a relaunch of puregraffiti.com and in the mean time got

jacked by an asshole. who was supposed to be sending out orders but infact

keeping the shit for himself.. I am going to send your shit out

anyways, once and for all. I, and all the sites we host would like to

personally thank you for the effort you put into shutting us all down.

Phourgenres.com as of today will be closed, we paid for the server bill

for this month, so the server will run till it hits april 1st, and we

will no longer be able to make the payment, your bad advertising pretty

much killed any orders almost instantly. If you were after shutting us

down you succeeded. All the sites we host will be going down with us

and probably never returning from the costs of keeping their sites

running. Like I said, since everythings gone now I got plenty of time to

send out your shit..

thanks

pg

your welcome PG! i fuking hate you

Originally posted by Pistol

If anyone stops by their "Writer's Forum" in the thread "Favorite Caps" they posted some crap about it's the customers fault they aren't getting their shit.

so the guy didn't confirm his address after being asked to 20 times?? sounds like a retard to me too.. oh haha that was you arfskinew? smart one you are.. how many names are you going to make on this forum anyways?

Arfk whatever the hell your name is, HAHA is what i have to say. I just went to the writers forum on PG like pistol said and I can see why you started a thread on here talking shit.. It's funny how even after they let you know why you are the only person who didnt receive their shit was because you are a moron and wanted them to change the shipping address to a un-confirmed pay pal account, and TOLD YOU THEY CANT AND TOLD YOU WHY AND EXPLAINED TO YOU, your moron ass emails them back telling them to do it and that its not that hard. um, are you stupid?

dude no wonder you are the only idiot complaining, like they said and i agree, they are not responsible for retards that dont know how to order!

good day and go whine somewere else.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by NonShalon

funny how the majority of the complainers have brand new accounts.

and oath? so let me get this straight.. ur mad cuss u didnt get free stuff?

lmao.. asid is right check that back order shit..

i got my stuff..

nah .. i ordered on toolz of the trade like almost a year ago.. i didnt recive anything.. so the PG guy replyed to my bitching emails.. saying it was all cool and he would send me the stuff i lost (rustos,ny fats,thins,germans).. anyway he said that it was in the mail 4-5 days (2 months later i havent gotten anything) and on top of that they stopped replying to my emails.. so i thought the best way to get their attention was to drop a real shitty message on their writers forum(i went their once and im never going back) about how much their business sucks,how people shouldent deal with them and my experence with the company. (witch is the truth and good advice)

so after all the drama i got a email from the PG guy. (above) now hes prolly lieing about sending my stuff and shuting down.. but i will be extreamly happy if both those things arnt lies.

and i dont wanna hear anyone say that they wouldent do the same thing.. i lost 29$ u.s (thats alot for us poor cunucks) i could have done alot of other useful shit with it .. instead of flushing it down the toilet.. there were alot of days where i checked my mail box 5 times witch was dissapointing,angering and just plaine sad..and i delt with it the best way i could.. and pretty much the only way. and there are a bunch of others who went throught the same shit.

ese.. im sorry about YOUR site.. but PG would have shut down sooner or later.. they have no buisness skills or ethics .. people who lies,cheat and scam ALWAYS lose.. and they always run out of buisness.. im not the guilty party here.. gave my 2 cents and some truths and they had nothing to back themselfs up with.. and its only their fault that they are gone..

piece

to be honest cebolina he WASN'T the only one complaining about not getting stuff.

Ok.. I think everyone knows that, and their is also more than one person saying they got the stuff from phourgenres.com

now my point was that arfskinew is apparently making new accounts. Its obvious. he is mad cause he feels stupid.. poor retard...

Originally posted by wakassOATH

nah .. i ordered on toolz of the trade like almost a year ago.. i didnt recive anything.. so the PG guy replyed to my bitching emails.. saying it was all cool and he would send me the stuff i lost (rustos,ny fats,thins,germans).. anyway he said that it was in the mail 4-5 days (2 months later i havent gotten anything) and on top of that they stopped replying to my emails.. so i thought the best way to get their attention was to drop a real shitty message on their writers forum(i went their once and im never going back) about how much their business sucks,how people shouldent deal with them and my experence with the company. (witch is the truth and good advice)

so after all the drama i got a email from the PG guy. (above) now hes prolly lieing about sending my stuff and shuting down.. but i will be extreamly happy if both those things arnt lies.

and i dont wanna hear anyone say that they wouldent do the same thing.. i lost 29$ u.s (thats alot for us poor cunucks) i could have done alot of other useful shit with it .. instead of flushing it down the toilet.. there were alot of days where i checked my mail box 5 times witch was dissapointing,angering and just plaine sad..and i delt with it the best way i could.. and pretty much the only way. and there are a bunch of others who went throught the same shit.

ese.. im sorry about YOUR site.. but PG would have shut down sooner or later.. they have no buisness skills or ethics .. people who lies,cheat and scam ALWAYS lose.. and they always run out of buisness.. im not the guilty party here.. gave my 2 cents and some truths and they had nothing to back themselfs up with.. and its only their fault that they are gone..

piece

still has nothing to do with pg, but anyways they would shut down sooner or later?? since 1997? lol no i will still thank oath and arfskinew for nothingbutfreights.com, and paint my face i liked that one damn it.

ok i liked nothingbutfreights more though.. but no differnce all of them are on the same server so whatever.

bye

Guest magali

Um am I hallucinating or this thread is about Phour Genres and not Toolz Of The Trade?? OATH, I dont know why you are talking shit about them if you didnt get your shit from TOOLZ not them.. Also, you are blaming PG for not sending you the products that Toolz did not send you??? As far as I know TOOLZ was never owned by PG. They payed for Advertizing spots on PG, they were not affiliated with them. But yea It looks like you really don't know what you are talking about, did you not see the 300 other posts on 'toolz of the trade'. And not to be a more pain in the ass, they did send out every single order that was pending, because as a matter of fact, I did receive my order after they went out of bussines so that goes to show they didnt rip anyone off. I suggest you get your facts straight before you go talk shit about a site that has nothing to do with toolz of the trade.

If toolz was never owned by pg, tell me exactly how close were they.

Also just because you were one of the few that got your shit doesen't mean Oath is wrong. He didn't get his shit plain and simple. They said they would handle it a second time to shut him up on the boards in public. Then ignored his e-mails. If getting jacked isn't a good reason to be pissed I don't know what is.

I find it funny that non-shalon and cebolina only have a few posts over several months yet everyone of their posts is talking shit on others for posting negative comments towards PG. I mean if you are neutral and have no relationship with pg than get over it. If you are affiliated with them or own it than don't be a bitch about it and try to fool people by pretending to be "satisfied customers".

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by magali

Um am I hallucinating or this thread is about Phour Genres and not Toolz Of The Trade?? OATH, I dont know why you are talking shit about them if you didnt get your shit from TOOLZ not them.. Also, you are blaming PG for not sending you the products that Toolz did not send you??? As far as I know TOOLZ was never owned by PG. They payed for Advertizing spots on PG, they were not affiliated with them. But yea It looks like you really don't know what you are talking about, did you not see the 300 other posts on 'toolz of the trade'. And not to be a more pain in the ass, they did send out every single order that was pending, because as a matter of fact, I did receive my order after they went out of bussines so that goes to show they didnt rip anyone off. I suggest you get your facts straight before you go talk shit about a site that has nothing to do with toolz of the trade.

look i got ripped off by the PG store with also happened to be TOTT.. this incident happened along time ago.. and i accually posted alot on the tott threads on here.. but at the time i ordered i didnt hear very much about them. after emailing and calling tott dozens of time and got no responce ..so yes, i talked some trash about PG on here(beacuse tott was advertised on pg.com as the pages' store) and i got a responce back on here in the public forum saying i they would take the blame and phourgenres would send me the stuff.. lies . that didnt happen. they also stopped replying to my emails..

so then i threw my anger management ball across the room and got on the computer. i posted a message on the PG forum and wow. i got a responce .. finally, good for me

PGs store was tott .. so i held them responsable.. they advertised it as that and ..it didnt have any noticable disclainer about PG not being affilieated. so i went after them... phour genres is owned by PG (im pretty damn sure)

yes, tott did rip me off .. i dont know where you come off saying that they filled every order.. did you chill with them as they were packing the bag? did you follow the mail man to each place.. guess not cause mine sure didnt arrive.. and neither did the second one that phour genres claimed they sent.. i guess the yahoo! mail man destroyed my emails also eh? give me a break yes PG, phour gernes did lie to me

i really wish you would get off PGs dick, you would be singing a different story if it was your 30$ that you lost, and if you got the same bull shit story told to you,and wasted thetime as i did and waited months and mothns for little pieces of plastic

"still has nothing to do with pg, but anyways they would shut down sooner or later?? since 1997? lol no i will still thank oath and arfskinew for nothingbutfreights.com, and paint my face i liked that one damn it.

ok i liked nothingbutfreights more though.. but no differnce all of them are on the same server so whatever.

bye" <---- NonShalon

yea .. im glad you think that it is all my fault

PG shutting down doesnt have anything to do with bad business sence,lieing or riping people off

if PG was so legit then they would be getting the same rewievs and beatbreaks.com and their site would thrive. and one post on the internet wouldent do shit

if you have a problem with nbf.com or paint my face (i loved those sites too) getting pulled go take it up with PG

again, cheaters,scamers and liers always go bankruped or run out of buisness

wait.. where is PG now?

thats all i have to say. i wish all you rookies would just leave this forum.. you seem to only pop up when your friends getting trashed.

Guest wakassOATH

If toolz was never owned by pg, tell me exactly how close were they.

Also just because you were one of the few that got your shit doesen't mean Oath is wrong. He didn't get his shit plain and simple. They said they would handle it a second time to shut him up on the boards in public. Then ignored his e-mails. If getting jacked isn't a good reason to be pissed I don't know what is.

I find it funny that non-shalon and cebolina only have a few posts over several months yet everyone of their posts is talking shit on others for posting negative comments towards PG. I mean if you are neutral and have no relationship with pg than get over it. If you are affiliated with them or own it than don't be a bitch about it and try to fool people by pretending to be "satisfied customers".

word. Pistol knows whats going on.

Nonshalon what the hell are you talking about? you are an idiot. Believe what you want to believe what these 4 genres cats wrote about me cause half of it is bullshit. They were the ones that were mad. Obvisouly cause they went through all that trouble to try to make me look like a retard. If you dont believe what i am saying go ahead and order from them. And making new accounts and shit, what the fuck are you talking about. Man why are so many graffiti writers just plain stupid. Come on the board and talk shit. What i am saying is the truth i am not talkin shit i am warning people DO NOT ORDER FROM PHOUR GENRES! Unless you like to be dicked around like so many others.

Archived