photoshoppe 7.o serial #

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont use kazaa i havent used it in 2 yrs almost.. i dont trust it. ive heard horror stories at this point... and i dont need computer problems as it is.. when i use my cracked version of illustrator 10 i have to set my clock back to 1999..

its like a timewarp on my desktop.. it causes problems with cookies and certificates on websites.

i did a google search but i havent found anything yet. the first page was garbage and one turned out to provide a 20 day trial.

poop. hevlox good looking out too bad im a PC sluthead.

bump.

Yeah i know this isnt the awesomest thread to bump.....but...

Al Green: did everything come through? just checking on this.

But in case your not Al Green, and came in here feeling dissapointed or let down then how bout a few questions...

what did you have for dinner?

Home cooked Ziti, very delicious

what did you do tonight?

drank a sixer of bass, drew on some stuff.

would you rather see T3 or Pirates of the carribean?

def. pirates...pirates rule. yes you may argue ninjas are better than pirates which in many cases they are...(realultimatepower.net) but cmon...pirates still rule...so does legolas.

http://www.drinkinghard.com/Billy%20Murphy.jpg'>

Thats all Folks!

thats not a smart move, anywhere. if that is valid you should know not to post it.

discussing is fine, talking in private is fine...open numbers on a message board is not.

if thats just bumbles of numbers then disregard, just making sure nothing stupid happens.;)

Originally posted by yoink

thats not a smart move, anywhere. if that is valid you should know not to post it.

discussing is fine, talking in private is fine...open numbers on a message board is not.

if thats just bumbles of numbers then disregard, just making sure nothing stupid happens.;)

what the fuck are you talking about

my cat walked on my keyboard while i was getting a coke and i fucking get back and the shit was posted..

but i'll gladly edit the post now if it offends anyone ;)

HIT ME UP WITH AN EMAIL IF YOU STILL NEED A SERIAL......

New adobe software will send your name and serial number to adobe. This includes photoshop 6 and 7, and illustrator 9 and 10. This can be disabled though. First Make sure to physically disconnect your computer from any internet connection during the installation of any new adobe software. Once the software is installed do the following:

***Under Mac OS 9.x/ Classic:***

Find the folder "Web"

Located in:

System Folder/Application Support/Adobe/Web

Throw the folder "Web" away.

***Under Mac OS X:***

Find the folder "Web"

located in:

Library/Application Support/Adobe/Web

Throw the folder "Web" away.

***Under Windoze***

Locate any files named AOM or adobeweb.dll

Throw These Away

If you follow these step your adobe applications will no longer attempt to connect to adobe servers to report registration information.

It may not hurt to disable internet folders on other apps.

actually illust-10 only needs the date changed to year 2001.....

sounds like you use it alot, strange shit, it wont install unless you change the date but again if you come back to 2003 it wont run unless you change the date...

i tested it and you can change the date back to 2003 as soon as the app is opening its spash screen, so your cookies, sites, and documents are correctly dated and saved for anything else your working on.......