Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Photoshop steelo.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by lil'moco, Jan 30, 2002.

1. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

I'm just starting to learn photoshop, and this is the first thing I've done.
    http://freephoto-i.net/users/bigdill/joelpic1.jpg'>
    Post your stuff if you have any.

2. trew

trew Member

http://bellinghambomb.homestead.com/files/titlepics/second.jpg'>

not too complicated or anything, but I made it for the opening page to my website

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

lovin the first one, both are cool. do you guys have the book for it?, or just guessin how to use all the features, like me?

4. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

I got version 6.0 for free from a friend, so I don't have the book. I'm taking a begginig class at my community college for like 5 bucks. I'ts helping a lot.

5. trew

trew Member

I had the program for a while with the 3.0 version book or something like that, but I just took a class on it and have the 6.0 book now

6. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 Member

my friend she's not into graff but she did this on photoshop the other day

[​IMG]

7. TRUE

TRUE Member

Trew eh?
    I like that name for some reason... sound familiar

8. kookone

kookone New Jack

I think slimeball does Photoshop like a girl!

9. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl Guest

how long did it take u guys to figure out how to use all those functions? i'm still playing around with it but i still dunno how to do any real special effects. and it takes years to memorise all those function keys and steps without the help of the help menu.

10. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Guest

11. Tikriminal

Tikriminal Guest

12. havek

havek Guest

yo tikriminal that shit is very nice feeling it peace havek

13. 5starstyle

5starstyle Guest

hahahahahaha
    the candy is fuckin ill

14. RaiD