Photoshop help!

KASTsystem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok from top of my dome...

1 type in the text.. (add layer, maybe?)

2 flip that bitch so its in a vertical position..

3 add some wind effect...

4 flip it back to the same position..

5 fuck around with the lightning effects..

there im not sure if its what ya're lookin for.. and i know i skipped mad steps...

• 1 year later...

seems like as good a thread as any to post my prob, but any who... i use PS 5.5... and when i save for the web, a lot of times, people's computers don't recognize it.. it's a jpeg, but it doesn't see the format. in aim and thumbnail viewers, it comes up as a red x... is it just because it's an older version, or what?

thanks

you save it as a websafe gif file?

-I would guess that rather than your program, its what browsers people are using to view the image that would conflict with it.

-I am slightly confused but I save for web often....(which I assume you mean the save for web option) as a gif, and it works usually with all browsers. But Ive had problems in the past with some images not being viewed by people.

I guess I would try to save it as a .gif

-good luck.

Originally posted by Vanity

heh, so you replied to lemme know you can't help? :P

any luck w/ them audio progs? ;)

yeah, i did a baaaa thing by replying to let you know that i couldn't help...haha i was sleepy. which proggies did you want, iforget...i just all around suck this month, eh?

ok..i have a current version of soundforge, nuendo and the 5.1 mastering plugin..also have the plug for soundforge that retailed at 80k..it's a dolby digital 5.1 encoder. word. i can pretty much get or haev wahtever you might be looking for ina studio proggy. cubase, all the steinberg plugs, etc., etc...

i'm going to start working ona short film tomorrow. should be fun on my lame ass computer.

Guest WebsterUno

^^^hahaha...

yeah, that could be your problem.

But, when you do a save to web..

try the pull down menu in the save

as option box. Save it as a Compuserve Gif.

then add the .gif tag. That should work.

Archived