Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seno.oner

i cant fuckin draw with photoshop and a mouse...im left handed..........those fuckin pen things are like 100$ too.....how the hell does everyone do that shit

i like illustrator better than photosop, but if you want to make a nice piece in either program you have to learn to use the pen tool. It's kind of funky at first but as soon as you master it you will have better control than if you try the paintbrush or airbrush. There must be some tutorials for this somewhere on the net or just buy a book, they are only like $15

Originally posted by seno.oner

i cant fuckin draw with photoshop and a mouse...im left handed..........those fuckin pen things are like 100$ too.....how the hell does everyone do that shit

its easy.............take ur sketch that u did on paper......scan it.....save it as a jpeg........open it.............and do wateva the fuk u want wit it

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

we should have a digital battle: photoshop, illustrator, 3dmax. . .

If I can get like 5 heads then we'll set a date and get this started. I'm off school for 3 weeks so I might bust out some 3dmax shit on yall;) Whos Down?

Do you go to the Arts Institute????I know they got a 3 week vacation, there quarter just ended.

Archived