photoshop 6.0

iCEBERG

yea well i been havin photoshop for about i dunno... a long time... anyways

i looked everywhere for some regular faqs help how tos etc... an i find mostly jibberish

i was wonderin if any of you had tips etc... i just started playing around with it, its pretty dope an im grabbin 7 in about 45 minutes. hook it up, i wanna play too...

for instance if i had two images...

an i had a guys portait on one an wanted to move just the guy, his outline not the background to another picture, how would i go about doing this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bumdigger

for faking pictures and things like that. look up faq's for the lasso tools and the rubber stamp tools. also learn a little bit about layers. it's kinna tough to explain in few words but if i find a good faq i'll link it up

Guest bumdigger
Originally posted by iCEBERG

ok thanks...

yea thanks j, an one more question, how would i change the size of a picture in order to make two different pictures of people the same hieght?

the photoshop help isnt so good

when you select what you want to resize with either the lasso tool or whatever you choose to select with hit ctrl + T this will let you size things.

tip. hold down shift while resizing to keep everything looking right.

To change the size of an image to match the two up.. you can simply use the transform option. Ctrl + T is the shortcut Apple + T is for mac. you can resize the image accordingly. To make clipping paths you use the pen tool like the other person said and then create a path. this will show up under your paths tab. You can also try the marquee tool and trace around the object. A hint with this to make the two images blend is before you cut the person out go up and find "feather" feather the image to like 2 or 3 and this will soften the edges. The gaussian blur tool. helps too... gtg

Guest blink_ATX

i think there is two good ways for executing this procedure. I have been using photoshop since 3.5 and know quite a bit about it.

first you can use the outline tool, it offers more than one tool within that section like the magnet or freehand or the one in between. Honestly i like using the one in between those two, if you mess up on a point you can always use the dlete button to erase the last point(prettycool). Anyway after i get done tracing you hit ctrl+X to cut it then paste it where you want on another layer.

2. you can use color select and the grow option under edit i think but if you look through the meus you will find the mosify subtype and grow or expand are under there. In those features you can expand contract or grow or similar by a numeric in pixels.

its done good for me and i have been using this program for over 5 years. im not certified but quite possibly could be.

if you need anymore tips post another thread on a question.

i wouldent downlaod any progrmas off kazza sems like a bad idea and my freind did that got all kinds of programs and he had like 11-13 viruses on his comuter who knows use FTP or IRC there much better or gets freinds onlnie and swap disks and stuff full of programs

Guest THEdude

yeah I haven't done tutorials in a while

If you do a tutorial do it again a bunch of times so you can remember

cause I always seem to forget..

I tried them tentacles but didn't seem like his, just keep trying

http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/tutorial.php...torial=aquatext

ive moved onto that one yet im stuck on step 2. the one where i have to fill the text so it looks like this when im done...

http://robouk.mchost.com/tuts/aquatext/img3.gif'>

except all it does is leave my whole layer grey... iCEBERG shrugs... could someone explain this tutorial or atleast that part a little more? ive been at it for 45 minutes and dont know exactly what that step is telling me to do...

thanks

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by iCEBERG

could someone explain this tutorial or atleast that part a little more? ive been at it for 45 minutes and dont know exactly what that step is telling me to do...

thanks

Hey, they have a message board just like this one......

ask in there, that guy is pretty cool, you'll probably get what you're looking for.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by j

iceberg.. it takes a lot of fucking around to get good with photoshop.. just try different stuff.. I'm not a really good teacher when it comes to this shit. so don't listen to me.. check out those tutorials and manipulate them and make your own shit!

I know that I wasn't much of a help there, but hey

http://128.2.249.114/misc/pics/12oz/12oz1.jpg'>

You should listen to your advice...:rolleyes:

Archived