Photoshawp ?

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

On the file menu, on the jump to menu...go to adobe image ready....thats the shit...remember, every layer in photoshop is a frame for the gif...you'll get the rest

Originally posted by Nekro

Haven't you heard? PS8 is out, i'm getting my bootleg copy tomorrow.

its really bad. the program is slow because its always checking for bootleg money algorithm. (so you cant duplicate money) its also stupid , rearranged and just pointless. i see no real imporvement over 7.

they just make some new GUI and re-arrange all the options under liek 34059485u submenus..

mr.yuck good lookin out on the help..

i cant find a photo host that will let me upload gifs..and the wicket one i spent fucking 5 days on cus it had 9000 frames didnt get saved because my shit froze from all the frames. once i can do another wicket one successfully i will be sure to email them to you. :D

Originally posted by GucciCondom

mr.yuck good lookin out on the help..

i cant find a photo host that will let me upload gifs..and the wicket one i spent fucking 5 days on cus it had 9000 frames didnt get saved because my shit froze from all the frames. once i can do another wicket one successfully i will be sure to email them to you. :D

For real though...How many frames? Thats friggin silly. I sent you my super wicked philly hands at your email. Holler.

Archived