Photos

JimboTheLion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pretty good but you need to bracket and make sure you get the exposures right, on the first one you need to burn in the upper right corner more and in the other one with bbuilding you need to block the right side so its not as dark. Other wise good. Also for more contrast try leaving the film in the developer for an additional minuite.

Guest chicken bone

Those photos are rad! Don't bother brushing the negatives or adding borders... Unless of course you want them to look very clean and nice, but this makes it look like they are ancient and you like found them somewhere, which is cool to me because they look more like memories than "photography" which is better because it adds more emotional content. Those flowers are so rad, I made that photo my desktop.

not bad. there seems to be a lot of people on here taking b/w pictures of buildings and whatnot... maybe switch it up, know what i mean? other than that, just work in getting some more contrast and variation in tones and whatnot, maybe pay more attention to your aperture and use filters in the dark room. still, not bad.

Archived