By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

  1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

    Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account.

Photonerds-worn edges on digital pictures

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by stratodab, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. stratodab

    stratodab Junior Member

    Joined: May 26, 2001 Messages: 245 Likes Received: 0
    Check out the photos on Artcoup How can this be done with photoshop? Anyone have photoshop plugins or something that do this or are worn edge effects best done by layering scanned edges on top of the photo layer? If there are plugins or programs that do this, what are they?

  2. metallix

    metallix Elite Member

    Joined: Oct 7, 2001 Messages: 2,955 Likes Received: 1
  3. Poop Man Bob

    Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

    Joined: Nov 16, 2000 Messages: 10,259 Likes Received: 18
    Yes, yes. Good question. I want to know as well..
  4. SteveAustin

    SteveAustin Veteran Member

    Joined: Mar 12, 2002 Messages: 7,042 Likes Received: 2
    right click, save...bring into photoshop....select the rough area....paste it on top of the photo you want the effect on...deselect that layer and reselect the one you want the effect on...size it accordingly and delete. voila.