photography: travels

TheoHuxtab|e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crave

damn, you're just a travelin' man, huh? so was this for business or pleasure.

either way, good show. in serveral of photos in know exactly where you were, kinda cool . . .

pleasure. visiting a relative in savannah and a friend in NYC, and did some bombing along the way.

where are you from?

Originally posted by alabama

dope.....i made two of those flicks....im guessing by the alleys you flicked, you hung out at the shop for awhile in my town...

Cool... which two are they? Because there's only graff in one of 'em from Birmingham... speaking of that, I took a random photo of some people in Philly, and didn't realize till later that two different stickers in the backgrounds are from two 12ozers that post on the Paper Chase forum... it's a small world afterall

cipher: yeah she attends the savannah art

key: hahaha i'm sure you don't honestly believe all american women are chubby. there are more than enough toothpicks here. but yeah i just happened to flick the chubby ones.

alabama: maybe i'm blind but i didn't see a sticker in any of 'em. also i forgot his name but there's this one cat that got mad ups in alabama. i forget his name, i think it had an N in it. but ol' boy was up even in the rural areas of alabama, not just birmingham.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

Cool... which two are they? Because there's only graff in one of 'em from Birmingham... speaking of that, I took a random photo of some people in Philly, and didn't realize till later that two different stickers in the backgrounds are from two 12ozers that post on the Paper Chase forum... it's a small world afterall

nice travles... there is the roof top, then there is a sticker in another flick, the one with the security gaurd walking.... its on a sign kind of close to the front of the flick...

how long were you in the ham? did you hit anything?

Originally posted by DANKMAN

nice travles... there is the roof top, then there is a sticker in another flick, the one with the security gaurd walking.... its on a sign kind of close to the front of the flick...

how long were you in the ham? did you hit anything?

Damn I thought that might've been it, but you can't even make that sticker out! And that guy isn't a security guard, he's in the Army.

And I was in Birmingham ("the ham"... hahaha) for one full day. I did a lot of tags and a couple throwups.

Archived