Photographing strangers

vptonbing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was actually out in the burbs the other day walking a wealthy strip when i see this artsy ceramic dog that i proceeded to take a picture of..

When all of a sudden this smoking hot Milf was like "do you need a model for it?"..

Im like... score.. and i caught it..

If i get enough hype, ill post it..

word to foreign milfs..

I like taking pictures of city freaks, like this guy with this bicycle loaded down with hella shit and a 20 foot tall antena. The best expressions are on people's faces when you just point and shoot a picture of them randomly. Someone came into this grocery store deli I was working at one time and pointed the camera at me. Dude was wearing shades and gave me the fucking creeps. I was hiding behind the meat slicer telling my boss who the fuck is this guy? My boss thought I was paranoid but I didn't think the shit was cool at all. I looked up and dude split before I could catch him and jack his camera and film. Shit still freaks me out thinking about it. They're watching me man!!

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

I like taking pictures of city freaks, like this guy with this bicycle loaded down with hella shit and a 20 foot tall antena. The best expressions are on people's faces when you just point and shoot a picture of them randomly. Someone came into this grocery store deli I was working at one time and pointed the camera at me. Dude was wearing shades and gave me the fucking creeps. I was hiding behind the meat slicer telling my boss who the fuck is this guy? My boss thought I was paranoid but I didn't think the shit was cool at all. I looked up and dude split before I could catch him and jack his camera and film. Shit still freaks me out thinking about it. They're watching me man!!

Some asshole took my picture randomly downtown at the bars and when I asked what he did it for-he laughed and said he was going put it on some website---well,I was wasted and didn't like what I heard-I broke his camara and broke a fuckin' pint glass of beer on his forehead....and I picked up the film...and left before any popo showed up...

this could be a good thread. i have better ones, but these are all i could find... :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/andy106/stranger3.jpg'>

^ Poindexter and wack tags, Glasgow 2002

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/andy106/London/london-tpg.jpg'>

^ TPG crew and friend, London 2004

like i said i've got better, i might scan them in soon. i'll see how it goes...

Originally posted by Telo

I was actually out in the burbs the other day walking a wealthy strip when i see this artsy ceramic dog that i proceeded to take a picture of..

When all of a sudden this smoking hot Milf was like "do you need a model for it?"..

Im like... score.. and i caught it..

If i get enough hype, ill post it..

word to foreign milfs..

dude, i hope you understand i cant drop this till the photo is posted...i have a weakness for milfs, and the fact that you said smoking hot put an image in my head.