Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

photobucket account holders...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Peanut, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

so i went to upload a picture to my photobucket account and it gives me the whole page cannot be found deal. when i checked some of the spots where i posted pics, they showed up as x's. i never got an email or anything saying i was exceeding any kind of memory limit.
    did this happen to anybody else? what the fuck:mad:

2. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it says at the top of the index page that they're experiencing problems. don't sweat it, it'll be back up soon enough

4. Stomah

Stomah Member

After I uploaded a bunch of photos, i just made a new account. But you have to do it from a differnt computer.

5. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

That happened to me a week ago......It said my account would be unavaible for a month and I could still view them but not postin them......Thats why I switched to photodump and have yet to get any weird emails stated ive gone over my bandwith...

6. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

cool beans

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

wierd, i havent had any trouble at all...

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Photobucket is down now so many flics dont work!

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

read my palms, dog dick assassin

10. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

photofucket!

Half my photos are coming out as red "x"s but some strangely are still there. Photodump it is now i guess

11. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

they should be back now. mine are