PHOTO SHOCKER: GUESS WHO'S GOT CELLULITE?

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by eatyervegetablz:

the 2nd piecer has skills whoever that is.

…same artist, sherlock.

Ive had the pleasure to see said person in action.

I was walking through a semi-legal spot

and saw some person painting by their lonesome.

Just minding their own buisiness and kept painting.

The technique is very intersting. hmmmm… http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//confused.gif'>

if you dont know what i mean by technique... the approach to his piece is like smear on latex or watered latex or something similar, then outline on that, thats interesting to me. thats all. that 2nd didnt look like poesia, but the same production. how should i know he did pieces next to each other??? so anyway i am impressed with this stuff.

Guest Sesshu

where's he from?.............

i'd paint with him an a nano-second

looks like japanese hatsuboku style

totally unreadable....

Guest beardo

you guys are going to cream your pants when you see what this dude has been doing lately. all the letters you can handle and more.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by beardo:

you guys are going to cream your pants when you see what this dude has been doing lately.

Yeah, Ive seen some of his shit first hand, amazing artist. One of the best. Yeah, some things are best done without a can…hehe.

veggies: I wasnt quoting you, I was agreeing, but also pondering…about things you wouldnt know about, things you couldnt know about, things you shouldnt know about…hehe. peace man. The letters are there, just gotta kinda study the shit. Ive got some personnal old pix of his work, real dope writer. bump…

Archived