Photo. Resume HELP

sadangry

So I need to send these fancy fashion people my photo resume for an asst. job, this guy recommended me and if me resume is decent I think I can get the job. Except I dont have a photo resume. Is there any websites that can guide me through typing one up, or anyone have any advice. I dont have much asst. experience, but I know what im doing. help me please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, wouldn't you just make a regular ol resume and have a portfolio of photos along with it?

....... so if you do an 'advanced search'

on google with 'photo resume'

as the exact phrase, you get several examples of photo resumes people have online..

its basically that..online resume, with a portfolio section.

I dont have a portfolio, or in my case a demo reel yet.

Really I dont think I'll bother untill there's some more impressive (visually) content.

However the resume is kick ass!

I was feeling down about the current stress at work,

so I figured amping up my resume would make me feel better.

Hot damn! I am employable!

Originally posted by sadangry

I dont need to show a resume, just need to give exp.

thanks

well, think of the resume as a really fancy way to showcase your experience..

it gives one the oppurtunity to not only list the jobs, but to describe them and to pump up any knowledge or experience you may have gained form the job

you're also gonna wanna give references..

so after you list the jobs and describe the duties briefly, then list your references, what they do and their #'s, put your name and info at the top, your resume is almost done (list education in another section if you have any thats applicable)

all thats really left to make it officially a resume after that is a Statement of Purpose or objective, which basically describes your ideal job

then attach that to some of your sample photos, and voila???

seems like what you need??

right on SteveAustin !! as layout or photographer ?

I just found out that I've got another 52 episode series coming my way!

I've got an 80% chance of it starting up. Luckily I cut the first 52 episodes, so I'm almost positive.

And imagine this... 52+52=104 (add 1 season after that......156 - syndication baby!)

actually both....but its been manipulated like a mother. I've been on a roll lately. I've probably added 8 new pieces in the last 3 months. I'm working on another cover for a very recognizeable national mag. All my work (surprisingly) is given credit under "a pen name", so I might actually point it out. Haven't decided yet.

congrats on the next 52 and good luck with syndication.

Archived