Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PHONE UNLOCK CODES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Ark

Ark New Jack

i need to get my 2nd hand nokia phone un-restricted.

any feedback?

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Take it to a dodgy market stall and get it unblocked. Thats how it works in London anyway.

3. blame

blame Guest

it depends if its a prepaid phone and you just want it to unlock it so it accepts other sims, its an easy process, you can either pay around $20 to one of those mentioned "dodgy market stalls" and have it unlocked....a lot of those stalls will sell you the CD rom program and cord that will fit into your computers usb. you can mess around will all comonets of the phone and upload data from your phone to your computer..

however if you want to change the IME number, forget it....that is highly illegal..and no one will do it.

4. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

5. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

It as all about the old one2one shop in Mare St, Hackney..Them fellas would always sort it out...:king:

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

b: i must return to red soon.
    b: woah cuzman my hair is mad long woahhh cool
    b: 10 things i hate about u
    d: i knead hare agen
    b: yours is growing.

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member