Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

phone home...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

so, my grandma started smoking when she was 14 and smoked 2 packs a day until she was 74, when she nearly died. Under her doctors advice, she started walking 3 miles a day. Now it's 4 years later and we don't know where the fuck she is...

2. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

I'll give you a 2 out of 10 for that one. Must try harder.

3. plus, my father started smoking when he was 18 and smoked 3 packs a day (non filters) until september 2001 (56).
    It was a cold autumn morning and he felt a pain in his chest, nothing much, just a pain. He quited smoking after that

4. It aint that hard, shes somewhere 1095 miles away from home:D

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: phone home...

a joke AND a math problem...

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

i feel for you, my gram took off with a wild pack of golden girls lookin ladies :eek: :eek:

7. Are2

Are2 Guest

..so she's walked 4,380 miles?

geez..is all that in the same direction??

i know a guy who smoked like a fiend and got a emphysema..and kept on smoking..then he got a hole in his throat and died..

my aunt got lung cancer and also continued to smoke..2 packs of reds a day..

8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

9. NATO

NATO Guest