Phone Change

stract

for those of you who saw my last post, the one that was critized so much for the lack of style, and the same name thing.. look at this one, it was just barley started, but is that even close to being on the rite track, imporoved at all from my last post?....when finsihed it will say Musterd, or Mustard, i havent decided. but once again, respectvly critize agian...tell me exactly what you hate ( detials...etc: colors, shape, shading, 3d....) and tell me if any little part of it is on the rite track.

http://fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={0E51EE50-B51F-485F-8763-16B0C072B834}'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here we go again..

try and make your letters square, instead of round with straight bits on it. and make the size and width of your letters consistent, like fat vertical bits with skinny horizontal bits, with extra fat diagonal bits. you know whut i mean?

by the way, all my pets have died from veiwing your pictures.

you shouldnt have posted that till it was finished but whatever,,,

ummm you got a long way to go,,,

yah do a simple and make sure the letters have the same width yah know,,,

Think of it this way,,,, you have to build a nice solid frame in order to construct a stylish car on,,

whelll you know what i mean,,,

you ask why do it?, its a rather simple question to answer, to recieve feed back of any kind. wether it be good or bad, its feed back. is it that hard to see? i see and respect all the good stuff on this site, thats how i know the feedback will be good, ive always thought my shit was wack and couldnt grasp letter formation, but everyone around me was impressed and liked my shit alot, even a few writters that write.... but i knew it was lagging alot so i decided to post one or two on here to see how harsh you could be so i can change it up for the good.

just keep working and trying new shit out. then come back to these pieces that suck ass and do what you were trying to do. if that makes sense...

like i've been at graf for a little over a year now, i know my improvement is great, and i've learned how to do a ton more shit with letters and fills and form and everything, and i can go back to my old sketches and redo them (on a new page) like i had wanted to do the first time...

anyways, you suck now.

allrite, i hear it, ill stop posts and go just to blocks and learn letter forms, but im defenitly sticking to PH1 , it wont be phone, becuase itll have my ph1 signiture next to it, plus they will recognize how much better his style is, thats if i even ever go bombing, . For you that are experienced, i recently stole a caligraphy book, you think that is the best place to start learning basic letter forms?

Originally posted by stract

allrite, i hear it, ill stop posts and go just to blocks and learn letter forms, but im defenitly sticking to PH1 , it wont be phone, becuase itll have my ph1 signiture next to it, plus they will recognize how much better his style is, thats if i even ever go bombing, . For you that are experienced, i recently stole a caligraphy book, you think that is the best place to start learning basic letter forms?

yes, very good way to learn the cali type style with the thin tops, fat verticle and even fatter diagonal (sp? fuck it you know what i mean) lines

see what confuses me is, you come on 120z, see pictures of real writers doing real graff, and other dudes drawing and what not, and some how it seems like a good idea to you to post yours? i'm not saying your the only one whom does it, but look for yourself, you need work. then come on here and show people. otherwise your just gonna get dissed. get yourself at a comfortable level then post...it should be a rule in the sketch section...i'm so sick of seeing toy ass shit..

i cant believe you started a thread for 2 letters, id say the letters are ok they need work but the colors are ugly try to pick pretty colors and blend or fade or buble or whatever

Originally posted by stract

you ask why do it?, its a rather simple question to answer, to recieve feed back of any kind. wether it be good or bad, its feed back. is it that hard to see? i see and respect all the good stuff on this site, thats how i know the feedback will be good, ive always thought my shit was wack and couldnt grasp letter formation, but everyone around me was impressed and liked my shit alot, even a few writters that write.... but i knew it was lagging alot so i decided to post one or two on here to see how harsh you could be so i can change it up for the good.

How old are you?

Originally posted by dremster

see what confuses me is, you come on 120z, see pictures of real writers doing real graff, and other dudes drawing and what not, and some how it seems like a good idea to you to post yours? i'm not saying your the only one whom does it, but look for yourself, you need work. then come on here and show people. otherwise your just gonna get dissed. get yourself at a comfortable level then post...it should be a rule in the sketch section...i'm so sick of seeing toy ass shit..

well, as i see it, i have already answered your question. like i told you, people around me said my shit was dope,( ive done alot of other peices) but i know i was lagging on style, and the only way i figured how i can see what i am doing wrong( which is alot, i know), i figured that i would have to be dissed by people who really know. and who else better then you harsh ass bitchy fuckers, cuase you know thats who you are, and so do i. thats why i knew i could find out exaclty wat to do to get a little more insite on to wat writting is really about, thanx all you people for acttaully dissin my stuff, its helped

Originally posted by sancho panza

you shouldnt worry about color yet, just keep working on your letters.

im not worried about the colors if you read, i said ' other then the colors' , i just wanna know about my letters, what specificlly needs to be worked on, ie: thickness on the sides/diagnoals,top, should it be skinnier in an area instead of where it is skinny, shold the points be different, should there be more roundess or circlness, ....that kind of stuff

Archived