Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Phone Change

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by stract, Sep 21, 2002.

1. stract

stract New Jack

for those of you who saw my last post, the one that was critized so much for the lack of style, and the same name thing.. look at this one, it was just barley started, but is that even close to being on the rite track, imporoved at all from my last post?....when finsihed it will say Musterd, or Mustard, i havent decided. but once again, respectvly critize agian...tell me exactly what you hate ( detials...etc: colors, shape, shading, 3d....) and tell me if any little part of it is on the rite track.
    [​IMG]

2. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

3. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

oi-vey is right

4. fuckedupafro

fuckedupafro Member

here we go again..

try and make your letters square, instead of round with straight bits on it. and make the size and width of your letters consistent, like fat vertical bits with skinny horizontal bits, with extra fat diagonal bits. you know whut i mean?

by the way, all my pets have died from veiwing your pictures.

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

you shouldnt have posted that till it was finished but whatever,,,
    ummm you got a long way to go,,,
    yah do a simple and make sure the letters have the same width yah know,,,

Think of it this way,,,, you have to build a nice solid frame in order to construct a stylish car on,,

whelll you know what i mean,,,

6. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

ur colors are borin....ur letters are wack....

Stick to some square letters,or just rounds,not in the middle....

Peace out jigga wigga

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

YOU SUCK AT LIFE

and graffiti

8. AE..604!

AE..604! New Jack

dont worry about your shading,colours,or 3-d work on you letters
    you suck

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

why are you even doing this to yourself? dont you kids look at some of the shit thats actually good in here? (granted, its few and far between...) but why would you look at that and then post your shit and waste space, your sure as hell not going to get too many positive comments. so why do it?

10. stract

stract New Jack

you ask why do it?, its a rather simple question to answer, to recieve feed back of any kind. wether it be good or bad, its feed back. is it that hard to see? i see and respect all the good stuff on this site, thats how i know the feedback will be good, ive always thought my shit was wack and couldnt grasp letter formation, but everyone around me was impressed and liked my shit alot, even a few writters that write.... but i knew it was lagging alot so i decided to post one or two on here to see how harsh you could be so i can change it up for the good.

11. crewk money

crewk money New Jack

some advice, quit postin fugly shit. take up another artform like finger painting or sycronized swimming. your friends must suck too, if they say thats good. the forum votes for you to quit. suckas get tha dang-a-lang.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Why the hell would you pick the word mustard???

13. socrates

socrates Guest

It would be funny if you had friends who wrote ketchup, relish, etc...

14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

CC!! CONDAMENT CREW.... anyways stract this is worse than the phone.... ahh god where to start.... just pretend your doing a roller on the paper.... thats what you need to do

15. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

just keep working and trying new shit out. then come back to these pieces that suck ass and do what you were trying to do. if that makes sense...
    like i've been at graf for a little over a year now, i know my improvement is great, and i've learned how to do a ton more shit with letters and fills and form and everything, and i can go back to my old sketches and redo them (on a new page) like i had wanted to do the first time...

anyways, you suck now.