Phone again .oOoo.

stract

my bad about last time, the whole thing didnt get off to a good start, but here is wat i wanted to post?

..... openly critize, constructive only, i only want stuff that will help

im mostly intrested in critizim about my bottom peice, i know that top one is wackhttp://fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={01364D5C-0E80-40A1-8871-B59034E9BB7A}'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

atleast your starting out simple..... keep trying with even simpler STRAIGHT letters, and dont waste your time coloring them. simples over and over and over.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Ran_dumbs

Me personally I think that the letters and the shading suck, but that's just me, oh yeah and lose that big white bubble in the middle, it looks stupid.

yes dont try and do a "fill" other than a solid color because you obviously arent grasping that part. straight letters i mean like a fuckin font straight as fuck, pretend your doing the outline of a roller on your paper cause that curvy tweaked out crap isnt gonna fly pal

yeah, listen to wale. play around with that basic letter shit. the simpilar the better. go to the training ground and get an understanding of whats called "bar letters", then add small amounts of style to them slowly but stick with the basics. what you have now is pretty basic but it seems you arent working from any kind of basis of letter structure.

um.. basically, its a load of shit. i mean, if you have no arms, legs or head, then i'd give you props for your effort, but otherwise..

ahhaha....man,for real...that shit sucks...i normally play nice and all,but foo,that shit look like some junky tag....damn foo',throw that shit away,and ur needles...and start ova....

Good Luck next time tough....

work on your letters, cuz these ones blow. my dog just walked by and passed out cuz your shit was on the screen. just try basing your 'style' on an established writer, like persue or cantwo or bates or punker or someshit, so that you get an idea of whut good stuff is supposed to look like. dont try and be too original, and dont directly bite any other writers. and change your goddam tag.

i know i am not in a postion to talk crap, i am not doing this by this post, but i persoanlly think pics 2 and 4 arent very good and the color scheme on number 1 isnt great either, i like the 3rd picture alot though. ive seen alot better on this site then wat this guy is hitting up, and i know with some practice, pateince and a few bowls, i will be able to claim this name. no dick riding though, my name is P H 1 , spelt out it is P H ONE, P H stands for pot head, cuase thats wat people call me, i dont jock peoples style, and if after a few months or so, i cant hang with the style, ill be sure to change and let that guy get the respect he deserves, but as of now... i am gearing up to compete.

i just have motivation now to really practice

Originally posted by stract

i know i am not in a postion to talk crap, i am not doing this by this post, but i persoanlly think pics 2 and 4 arent very good and the color scheme on number 1 isnt great either, i like the 3rd picture alot though. ive seen alot better on this site then wat this guy is hitting up, and i know with some practice, pateince and a few bowls, i will be able to claim this name. no dick riding though, my name is P H 1 , spelt out it is P H ONE, P H stands for pot head, cuase thats wat people call me, i dont jock peoples style, and if after a few months or so, i cant hang with the style, ill be sure to change and let that guy get the respect he deserves, but as of now... i am gearing up to compete.

i just have motivation now to really practice

you are fuckin stupid you are in no position to judge this other cats stuff his hand burns that crap you posted , and wether you write PHone or PHONE doesnt matter it all comes out looking like phone so i reccomend quitting or changing your name and taking my earlier advice. props to bling for posting the real deal

you do not have to be able to write good to be able to recognize good peices, i mean come on, ( 2nd peice) pink, red , yellow , blue and white color scheme with arrows and dots all over, not to mention 5 holes in the O, that is not a quality peice rite there. i am fond of the 3rd one however, and the 1st...those ones are good....but seriously, that guy isnt a king, so i am not tripping over writting wat i chose, talk your shit all you want...it doesnt matter, that guy isnt bad at all, dont get me wrong, but he isnt the greatest. he is far better then me, i give him that...but skill comes with time and soon enough i will battle for my name.

Originally posted by stract

after a few months or so, if* i cant......

spelling error

hey Dumfuk........there is an edit buton rite next 2 teh reply buton......

what a dumbass

Archived