Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Phone again .oOoo.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by stract, Sep 14, 2002.

1. stract

stract New Jack

my bad about last time, the whole thing didnt get off to a good start, but here is wat i wanted to post?

..... openly critize, constructive only, i only want stuff that will help

im mostly intrested in critizim about my bottom peice, i know that top one is wack[​IMG]

2. stract

stract New Jack

http://fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/detail?ndx=0&slideshow=0&AlbumId={ABCFB95A-D9B5-4A6A-AE64-E7FDBC08C782}&GroupId=&screenheight=600'>

i dont want to do it with a link, ... wats the way around?

3. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

The first link worked, the second one said your account has expired.

4. stract

stract New Jack

wat specifily displeased you in the bottom style?

any help with posting with no link?

5. Ran_dumbs

Ran_dumbs Junior Member

First of all, they are both wack. Yeah it's a piece, a piece of trash. Hopefully that helps:crazy:

6. stract

stract New Jack

wat else, was it the colors? the shading? the formation? the simplness? the spacing? the curves? the layout?......

7. fuckedupafro

fuckedupafro Member

that is kinda whacky

um.. basically, its a load of shit. i mean, if you have no arms, legs or head, then i'd give you props for your effort, but otherwise.. keep practicing on your style (or lack thereof) cuz when i saw that piece, my cat frowned. thats all i have to say:rolleyes:

8. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

atleast your starting out simple..... keep trying with even simpler STRAIGHT letters, and dont waste your time coloring them. simples over and over and over.

9. Ran_dumbs

Ran_dumbs Junior Member

Me personally I think that the letters and the shading suck, but that's just me, oh yeah and lose that big white bubble in the middle, it looks stupid.

10. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

Re: ...

yes dont try and do a "fill" other than a solid color because you obviously arent grasping that part. straight letters i mean like a fuckin font straight as fuck, pretend your doing the outline of a roller on your paper cause that curvy tweaked out crap isnt gonna fly pal

11. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

yeah, listen to wale. play around with that basic letter shit. the simpilar the better. go to the training ground and get an understanding of whats called "bar letters", then add small amounts of style to them slowly but stick with the basics. what you have now is pretty basic but it seems you arent working from any kind of basis of letter structure.

12. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

ahhaha....man,for real...that shit sucks...i normally play nice and all,but foo,that shit look like some junky tag....damn foo',throw that shit away,and ur needles...and start ova....

Good Luck next time tough....

13. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

dude your still joking right?

14. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

i think 1st of).......change ur name.......2nd)....start over.......3rd)ummmmmmm there is no third just repeat 1&2.......

15. stract

stract New Jack

does considering it was a qucik ten minute throw up make any differnce?.. i know it doesnt, but i do have a cleaner style when i take time.