Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

phone a friend

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 29, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

anyone who's been here for a minute has undoubtedly realized that 12oz is not only the greatest search engine in the world, but also the zenith of all knowledge. you can ask just about any question, and if people give a shit about you, someone will answer your it, no matter how arcane (through 12oz, i found out who holds the patent on times new roman!).
    there is a very vast spectrum of people who frequent here. from a biochemist (!@#$), to a low-life useless addict...err, no wait, i condemned him...well anyway, you get the idea. point is, i think the time has come to broaden our horizon's and invite some more knowledgable people into the fold. for instance, i could use help on stereo stuff....and who doesnt have car troubles now and then? we all do! you people need to start scrolling through your (cell)phone books, and find a friend or two that knows a great deal about something we might find usefull, and force that person to lend us his (or her) experience. if that person happens to be a very hot girl who is not opposed to showing slightly revealing (yet tasteful) photographs, all the better. if she would like to do so while explaining how to clean the carborator on a 72 duster, well...even better still. if she can cook bangin ethiopean food, lives within driving distance of me, and wants to cuddle, i'll see to it that you get bumped up the user-status spectrum a notch or two.

just pretend 12oz was running for president and you were in charge of the macgyver commitee. hook that shit up.

seeks/call your friends, i'll call my friends, and we can be friends

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

This is a pretty good idea... so I guess people should ask, in here, the random questions they have?

I can help with some things, most of you already know that "some things" entails pointless ramblings and random insults. It's what I do.

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

My friends range from low-level drug pushers to high powered lawyers and doctors. I'm sure I could find someone knowledgeable.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, but can you find someone knowledgable that also has spectacular breasts?

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

My girl has spectacular breasts, but she wouldn't want to talk to any of you.

6. SteveAustin

If by spectacular...you mean big...then yes.

You can have my chemical engineer ex. Extremely intelligent, extremely wealthy, extremely well-endowed, extremely generous (she offered to buy me a Porsche 911 if I agreed to not buy a sport bike), but here's the kicker...she's also....extremely....boring.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, i like boring.
    i also like porsche's.

how did she justify being all successful like that, and dating a 'writer'?
    i mean, look at me, i cant even spell successful.

you got a pic?

8. lol
    hahaha
    im laughin out loud
    awesome seeks

9. SteveAustin

I don't know seeks...when I say she's extremely boring...I mean it. She was raised out in some rural community that didn't even have a McDonalds. Her whole house was done up in some some southern country style with knick-knacks every where. Plus she had no ass or hips...not to mention her taste in music. The funny thing is she never did justify it. I believe the agreement we came to was this...I wouldn't say anything...and she'd ignore the fact I ever said anything.

I might have a pic at home...I'll check.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

imagine that....

steveaustin has refined tastes in women.

we really need to collab on a '12oz Guide to The Fairer Sex'

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I know a lot of tradesmen. Plumbers and computer geeks. I got the hook ups on d......uhm, never mind that.

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

maaan....if I knew a girl like that...
    she would be under the hood of my old g ride
    tryin to bring that mutha back to life.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

anyone know a dentist?
    i'll bet theres alot of dental procedures that we could do ourselves with dremels, and super glue.

we could organize a secret society like the masons, built on helping one another. i'll fabricate you a dancing donkey in exchange for fixing my fridge.

yall think im kidding. this is the greatest idea since...well, since i decided to build everything out of fiberglass yesterday.

steve,
    not having an ass is alot more of a problem than being boring. boring and poor would suck, but if she's boring and rich, i can buy her a personality. a month in vietnam will make anyone more fun.

14. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

^^^you should have watch Monster Garage
    on tuesday night. They built a race car
    out of a speed boat. They had this guy
    that built the head board out of fiberglass.
    You could have picked up something out of it.

dancing donkey... :lol:

15. SteveAustin

The dentist tip is a good one. I think I have a couple of teeth that need to be fixed. I used to have an in on one of the hygenists...but she ended up marrying her boyfriend after she took a break and proceded to fuck everything in sight. I sometimes wonder if I could still hit it.

Believe me seeking...I tried to develop a personality in her...it just wasn't happening.

kilo...you know I'm down on that collaboration...if only we could find someone to publish it. ;)
    :lol: