Phoenix...delayed...Scanner figured out.

plebian*or*ReviseOne?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bwoop bwooop...... thats the sound of the police...

if you didnt blow the spot you blew the whole city up by putting that unneeded information on here about that being in phoenix.

your senior member should be pissed.

and probably since they (the popo) dont know which yard that is then that will just heat every single yard up for your "senior member" to get rolled on!

He should be singin aretha... "think... think about what you tryin to do to me! you better think!"

Ooh' god cry me a fucking river, for gods sakes this city is huge and their is tons of yards and let me tell ya one thing the cops are more worried about catchin taggers on the streets, not the yards, the only thing you have to worry about out here is the rinkydink security fucks, so get over it and to "plebianrock" nice action flics and good post!!!

"ooh no, that dirt in that one flic is totally the same dirt at my yard, that place is sooo burnt now, ooh what a world, what a world":crazy:

Seriously folks...its really not a big deal. There are like a million yards out there and that particular "yard" wasnt even a yard, something different and damn you guys are paranoid... I doubt the PHoenix police have paroled this board looking for "taggers." Better things to worry about than scribbling on a train...Just because I mentioned PHoenix doesnt mean that graffiti didnt exist there before my "post." If they happen to roll up, I gurantee you that its not because of a fucking post on here so suck it up and go out and paint.

Originally posted by PlebianRock

Seriously folks...its really not a big deal. There are like a million yards out there and that particular "yard" wasnt even a yard, something different and damn you guys are paranoid... I doubt the PHoenix police have paroled this board looking for "taggers." Better things to worry about than scribbling on a train...Just because I mentioned PHoenix doesnt mean that graffiti didnt exist there before my "post." If they happen to roll up, I gurantee you that its not because of a fucking post on here so suck it up and go out and paint.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cf27b3127cce919142680a7a0000001410'>

you also posted the serial number of the car.......thats what its all about.......................but who cares anyways................i am digging your new stuff "revise"..............looks like indie is getting some "real" training..............

bad............

jesus these kids have no letter structure...........and boy they sure are stupid for blowing up the freight spot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i always knew those cmw kids were wack, recruiting whoever is doing some seasonal bombing..............................................and as for files cmw...............he is the only one with any skill.........some one please take their paint away...............

jesus these kids have no letter structure...........and boy they sure are stupid for blowing up the freight spot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i always knew those cmw kids were wack, recruiting whoever is doing some seasonal bombing..............................................and as for files cmw...............he is the only one with any skill.........some one please take their paint away...............

Love it...thats what it is all about...differing opinions...yeah I know Ill be wasting my time saying "yo dawg why dont you post some of your flicks?" Cause I know your response will be "dawg you cant handle dis mawfucka" and not post anything so Ill just take your verbal abuse and think of your girlfriend painting trains naked on a cold day with my name tattooed on her ass. "Oh my you really are a big ass hater," just like your name suggests! Wow...you really laid everything out on the line...you are so damn hip hop its disgusting...damn cool...I want to buy you a drink.

Re: bad............

Originally posted by bigass_hater

You are retarded. Shut your mouth.

Archived