Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

philly headies, i need your help!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by amItoolate?, Apr 4, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

aight so im movin up to philly in about 4mo (tryin to get my schoolin on) and i need to know where to find some hot shit. I went up there a few weeks ago and got a lot of pics (s. street and its alleyways, and a few nice walls in the GHETTO, 8th st. i think) but im goin back up in 2 weeks to look for an apartment so while im there id like to do some scouting can any one hit me off w/ some tips on where to go? id appreciate it thanks

2. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

someone give me something before this thread d
    r
    o
    p
    s.

3. kasmoney

kasmoney Guest

go to north philly and walk around....but be home by the time the street light come on..and dont head down west unless you can hold your own...event he piper will rob yaa for yaa sneakers!...PHILLY-ALLSTARS