philly book

coolcon2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like you kids just started writing too,because you want to insult me for no reason,if you dont like philly hands,keep your mouth shut,this is the history of your big fancy pieces,and this is the birthplace,its also the hardest city to get over,hence,the style,we are the only place with this style,no other style like it,this is why you dont understand,this is philadelphia,not some suburbitch little town,throw me a decent hand before you talk shit,cause obviously,you can,otherwise keep your mouth shut,and dont take me for a 15 year old white bitch

this is your history

i respect the other styles

but only rock wickets

and run the lrg off out of towners

PHILLY..........damn i love this place. the birthplace of graffiti..don't get it twisted the man's name was CORNBREAD. ASIA has been around for a fine while in the illadelph but if the name was dondi's then so be it. philly hands are creative as hell..yeah i'm being biased...you must not of seen stuff done by creep,curve,kadism,caem,agent,boza,razz,agua,esteme,peka,speed, kard,todo,nemel,nise and dozens of others..ya'll better educate yourselfs and do a search on the subject...

Guest whatthefuck!
Originally posted by MSKAWR

this scribble is the worst thing to ever call it graffiti..philly hands are the worst thing evercreated in graffiti..you fuckin suck

you may think theyre the worst thing ever created in graffiti, but they are also the first thing ever created in graffiti...so shut your hole and worry about your part of the country out west, with your palm trees and all, we keep it gangster over here...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..

Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold the phone. Just because Dondi isn't around anymore, doesn't necessarily mean that the names are up for grabs. Nace is gone too, but you know damn well if someone starting writing Nace again, you'd be on the bandwagon givin' him shit as well...

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

oh yeah one more thing for another smart ass....last time i checked dondi checked out of this world...so i think that would mean asia is free..

that's harsh chief....

yeah so,dondis dead,no one is writing fucking dondi,but his alias's,up for grabs,who gives a fuck about an alias that dondi had in 1981??no one in philly does,believe it or not we had our own legends to look at outside of our houses,rather then taking the toy 10-step program-coppin subway art,or learning about him on the net{which i suspect happens 98% of the time} boo fuckin hoo i think im gonna cry i better make sure i dont ever write any of the 50 other names some dead new york oldhead wrote,cry me a river,and wax poetic for a writer you never met

i define toy?,you kill me,you dont even know me,and i didnt disrespect dondi once,just you melodramitic dickriders,you didnt know him,jesus christ,dondi this,dondi that,well dondi dead so how bout that?how do you define toy????better reference subway art,yeah the one on your shelf with all of the tracing paper in it....

Archived