Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Philly B-Boy BBQ Flicks

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by FRANKY RUGBURNS, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRANKY RUGBURNS

FRANKY RUGBURNS New Jack

post em if ya got em...the cecil B wall or the event or whatever...

2. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

1 3/4...1 1/2...

4. HearGunShots

HearGunShots New Jack

12 0z nerds are some of the worst. how cute a dork group effort count down. i got flics but no host and im not relyin on bullshit hosts. white shadow- give me your email i'll send ya. Peace

5. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

Where are the bboys?

6. melt

melt Guest

7. realityblast

realityblast Guest

8. mr c

mr c Junior Member

And i was thinking that my threads suck..............................................................:mad:

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

if you've been around 12oz that long you know the rules. No starting threads in the bench with NO PICS just asking for flicks.

10. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

the new york heads rocked that cecil b wall...but i mean, COME ON....cecil b moore wall???? youve got to be kidding me. the philly legal posse needs to find a new fuckin wall already. i bet theres like a 3 inch deep layer of paitn on that wall, the legal kids repaint it every freaking week.

this thread shoudl be closed unless the WEB and CYCLE get posted ASAP. the 3 or 4 POSE2 pieces in a row? zzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.