phillies blunts

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i go with the orange zig zags, dutch masters or a nice hollowed black and mild with about a 1/2 inch of tobacco at the end for flavor..ahhhhh

Guest --zeSto--

Those special paper (like flavored and shit)

are just plain garbage!! The glue is so weak

it usually unrolls halfway through. You can get it

too we or shit just turns useless.

I'd rather use a vogue or players or even export paper

before some orange flavored shit.

Zig's greens are just too damn intense. It's like making paper mache.

Originally posted by CATS

Man I like touse those blunt rolling papers dipped in honey oil. Makes for a nice smoke and good times in a circle of friends.;) :crazy: :idea: :king:

yea or you can just use a little bit of honey instead of spit to seal any paper.

but also i dont think the honey is what makes that so fun.....ive got a feelin its tha weed.;) :dazed: :yum: :lick:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

yea or you can just use a little bit of honey instead of spit to seal any paper.

but also i dont think the honey is what makes that so fun.....ive got a feelin its tha weed

no sir... HONEY OIL

If you dont know...

ever since i got a roor, blunts and joints have gone out the window. two hits off the roor set me straight for hours. but i do love blunts, i tend to go with dutchies. and my grinder should be arriving by the end of the week, so i got a feeling a few more blunts and a few less bong hits are gonna have to go down when that comes in. $15 including shipping, worth every cent. i'm never gonna break up weed again.

Guest wakassOATH

well i was a real cigar smoker when i was younger

so one day , acually the first time i smoked

my friends wanted to get me high for the first time

so they all put in for a blunt i was smoking for free but my job was to get the cigar

i got a phillys titian(the bigest phillys you can get)

anyway we stuffed 5 grams in the fucker

there were 3 of us on it and we smoked it to the biter end, 10 miniuts later i passed out, having demented weird disturbing dreams that repeated ..i woke up after a good hour

still fried off my ass i began making a total ass out of my self for another hour or so then being stuck with a bad ass head ach for the rest of the day

i would have to say it was the worst experiance in my life!

anyway thats why i hate weed and all other drugs

Glass "water pipes" (for the kiddies) are the way to go. They are very clean tasting. My circle of friends in Austin has had many a glass bong. Yes, they get broken, but when so many people are smokin, a new one always gets bought.

Also, the grinder thing....My step dad, we call him big chief, has a coffee bean grinder. He also has a "Mari-jin," which is kinda like a cotton gin, but for weed. Anyway so he takes the stemless/seedless marijuana, and puts it in the grinder. It comes out as a fine green powder.

Now...get this...he boils milk on the stove and adds the powdered weed. This, to me, sounds totally disgusting, but I guess I can see why he does it, when his eyes are all blood shot and he's laid out on the lazyboy like 30 minutes later.

By eating, drinking, weed it is possible to actually feel the effects of a THC overdose. Sweating, cold chills, nausea. Big chief told me that he gave his friend some weed milk one time and he couldn't handle it....and the guy was a grown man that smokes regularly....that is some tough shit...good luck on the grinder.

Originally posted by mental invalid

...im surprised not many more heads talksed about the garcia greens (im not suprised jade did)...thats it for blunts, garcia, period...a little honey last a little longer...mmmmmm....kind green blunts to the head, now thats stonie....r

TRRUUUUEEEE.... Why waste time with blunts or dutches when one can experience the cool refreshing taste of kindbud and garcia greens? What are these kids doin' out there?

Archived