Philadelphia Eagles

BeautifulDecay

My 7-0 eagles comin against the 6-1 steelers....pittsburgh about to feel what baltimore just went through... i doubt anybodys got it to take it to the birds... if its not our passing game, our running game got it... can anybody tell me who got a chance at beating the eaglesssss???? :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Here's some trivia, who here remembers "Bring it home for Jerome"?

I also was just checking the wide receiver stats and damn Pinkston must be bitter, TO has all the TD's and he hasn't a one...I don't like it but it has worked thus far...

I am prepared for a loss in the season, but the eagles game is so on point I have faith they'll make it to the Super Bowl...Lastly, can the Steelers play the Eagles in a Super Bowl?

Originally posted by KING BLING@Nov 4 2004, 04:14 AM

Here's some trivia, who here remembers "Bring it home for Jerome"?

I also was just checking the wide receiver stats and damn Pinkston must be bitter, TO has all the TD's and he hasn't a one...I don't like it but it has worked thus far...

I am prepared for a loss in the season, but the eagles game is so on point I have faith they'll make it to the Super Bowl...Lastly, can the Steelers play the Eagles in a Super Bowl?

yeah i remember the jerome brown theme. it was 92-93 wasn't it. and i know freddie mitchell is bitter about TO getting the ball, not sure about todd pinkston.

as for sundays game, i'm kind of nervous because the eagles have had a tough time against the run, and the last thing i want is for duce staley to beat us. i know we could sure use him now. reno mahe as a running back, whatever

yeah king a loss will probably slip through, wont be a big deal if anything, they need to take a loss before postseason break the ice a little bit

yeah frat, ravens were runnin all over the place, begginning of the game almost every run was atleast 10 yards thats gotta stop.. hopefully it will like you said when duce is there, we cant let the running back we just lost kill our winning streak :yuck: :yuck:

Archived