phase2

Guest eleven17

Guest eleven17

yo wuts up with phase 2?anybody have any flix of his work?dude is super ill....way ahead of the game way back when.....i dont know if hes still alive or whatnot....im sure he is....i havent seen any rip phase2 dedications....im curious to see some of his newer work....peace cry81

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

check out the new El-p joint(fantastic damage) all the cover art and the art inside as by Phase 2, theres even a fold out burner done by him inside,I think he did most of the Co-Flowcover art too, cept for the demons on funcrusher, hes definetly influenced a ton af writers, myself included

Guest eessee

if u got the BIGTIME mag that was dedicated to Dream

Ayer

RobOne

Tie

when they interviewed dream a while back he was saying that he was his main influence which is mad cool coming from a fucking legend....phase 2 is the shit with a simple wildstlye....much respect..:D

yeah i got that Fantastic Damage. I believe the painting on the cover is by "Dan Ezra Lang" though, who also designed the cd booklet. The "fantastic damage" piece and character on the back of the case was done by Phase2.

CD is real ill, el-p and basically Def Jux is on some next level shit.

Archived