Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

phase 2

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by kodak, Mar 6, 2002.

1. kodak

kodak Member

anyone remember phase 2??? you know where i can find some of his flix???

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

umm i think everyone 'remembers' phase 2 , and if you dont , go do some homework
    but no i dont know where flix are , although im sure you could find some if you looked hard enough

3. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i remember they did an interview with him in the first Graphotoism magazine...i'm pretty sure it was the first.

4. cypha

cypha New Jack

Dude Phase 2 is the person that basicly invented the shit you do now so I would think that anyone that is in the graff game knows Phase 2. Your right though I never have found a site with any flix of him.

5. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

seems you didnt search nuff..

6. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

7. rhettdec

rhettdec Junior Member

dude like whats your problem bro like everyone knows who phase 2 is even me im white and go to art school and dont like hiphop but still write graff and do drugs then show of how i do drugs to make myself feel cool and like all the other white art fags who write graff know who he is too.......what do you listen to that rap stuff or are you just black......just kidding. check this out. http://www.rawvision.com/back/phase2/phase2.html hey man what the hell phase 2 is black god he probrobly likes hiphop god like word yo bling bling..... he he he .... i said bling bling

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

phase 2, while definitely a very important part of graff history, did not 'invent' graffiti, nor was he integral to its invention. he certainly took it places no one else did, but he didnt 'invent' it.

having said that, www.google.com>image search>phase 2

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

that google search didnt work , well atleast not on the first 5 pages , nor on page 11

10. hbg

hbg New Jack

one word CORNBREAD
    cornbread invented da shit son

11. a1koolaid

a1koolaid New Jack

what about "Taki 183"?

12. rhettdec

rhettdec Junior Member

invented from interest in street gangs and we all know the shit is more hiphop then anything else.....

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

by all accounts ive ever heard, taki 183 was a nobody that got lucky.

there are more writers that would NOT consider themselfs 'hip hop', than those who would say they were. every kid with a mos def record likes to think they're representing 'elements' but claiming your down and actually putting in work are far different things.

seeking/explaining it to 'em like they were six

14. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

Phase 2 was one of the innovators of the wildstyle. I met him a few years ago, he drinks wine and always rocks a hat with his trouser leg pulled up. A living legend fo rilla.

just dont mention the G word.

15. BIG T

BIG T Member

what the fuck kind of thread or question is that???? man i tell you kids today!!!! read a book or something!:king: