PG3<-----

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Joe Steve

can someone enlighten me on the history of the detroit thin style of bombing? ive been really curious lately on why they all like to rock it. i dig it...

Originally posted by Joe Steve

can someone enlighten me on the history of the detroit thin style of bombing? ive been really curious lately on why they all like to rock it. i dig it...

a lot of the people in the flicks you see are down with each other. tgv has that style going all over the city. the couple hundred or so flicks i have put up lately are just a drop in the bucket of what has been going on around here. i think their style is deffinatly having an effect on most people, even if they aren't doing it just to get down like them. that style is just nice simple and effective. most of these flicks aren't of stuff i would call thin though. there are some more in a few of the other post that could be pushing thin to the limit. so in conclusion thank tgv, especially these 2 that came back and started rocked shit again.

organ donor.. i agree though from what ive seen of detroit... (and albeit ive only seen it on the internet) your city has been creating a unique sense of letter forms. Although i thought they were quite akward at first glance they are really growing on me.. (not that my opinion matters) its fresh because they arent ordinary are legible but are funky and graphically more abstract..

...basically ...because im underslept and fucking whacked out.. "mad props yo"

Archived