PG better than 12oz?

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was about to ask why we were even talking about this but... I was wondering why there has been an influx of idiots lately. Not all ove the new folks but there was that one girl who got all butthurt over in Crossfire, turned out she was a PG mod. She said we were more intelligent than PG but then she got all bent out of shape because people told her to type right and left... which is fine...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i dont like pg forum setup...very uncool to have to click over to next page after 5 posts

I used to pop over there from time to time. Only because all the illeterate kids from TKO post pictures on that site.So if I wanted to see some played out LA steez I'd check it out. Other then that.... Nah.

I disagree with isaac brock... not all of the pictures they have are gay or toy. they in fact have quite a varied and nice selection of photos. what you could refer to and be honest about is the actual forum and shit talking, but not the photos.

however, there is no new forum, it is shut down forever never to see the light of day again. what it will have, are galleries for everyone to post either their own personal pictures or pictures from benching etc. you can comment on pictures that people post, but no more post count or forum of any kind.

I remember I used to only look at the frisco thread in brickslayers' date=' and people would say "take that bullshit to channel zero" and I always thought channel zero was some other website.[/quote']

no joke..i googled channel zero a long ass time ago to figure out what the hell people where talking about when they said that.

and i also see wonka got the name back

Archived