PFE Crew; Newark

Medusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest D-bol
I just want to know if anyone here is familiar with PFE Crew (writers: Themo, Acet, Era, Spek...). They have stuff in Newark, NJ. I talked to some kid on the street and he said they were from NYC, but I highly doubt that. I've been on some boards on other sites asking around, but no one knows. I figured I'd come here cuz it seems like a lot of people here are actually writers and know their shit.

hum...........could that be bacon i smell????........maybe????what do you think?????

Guest Ted Wakowski

Word, I caught flix of that self/themo/des one day - -pretty good pieces.

Good to see you guys are puttin' it down in Newark. That place could use the color.

Guest mugshot

ok louie your the new kid in our crew (pfe) pretend your some little kid on this new site we found (120z) and say that you see our crew up everywhere, we will wait like vultures, then thank you and post all our pics, ya know this fuckin thread is worse then the other pfe thread you guys started, you remember the one when you all would talk back and forth to each other so it would bump the thread up over and over, you guys are fuckin pathetic, im embarressed your crew is from jersey.

I'm not a cop or a little kid "advertising" for PFE. If you don't believe me, I really don't give a shit, cuz it's understandable...a lot of people like to front online. You know, you don't have to be a writer to appreciate graffiti as an artform. I just really like PFE's shit and I see it almost everyday. That's all I gotta say. So think what you wanna think. Makes no difference to me.

Archived