PETRO --------> Kingly

amaze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IHATEU

hit or miss for me...but when he hits its a fucking homer....

....exactly how I feel about petros stuff. some of it I love and some of i'm not to keen on.But each to their own I suppose.

BUMP FOR THE FRESH WON!

Guest imported_b0b

Re: cool

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

IS THIS FOOL EURO OR U.S.? IF HES EURO THAN ILL GIVE HIM A LITTLE PROPS JUST CUZ THEY HAVE IT EASY OVER THERE. IF HES U.S. DAMN I GIVE HIM MAD PROPS. HES BRINGIN THAT OLD PHASE 2, BLADE, LEE NY STYLE.

He is English.. What on earth do you mean Europeans "have it easy over there"?? Europe isn't just one place, but loads of different countries with different laws, customs and attitudes and very different graf scenes What if I were to generalise about your LA graf scene after finding out a little about the scene in Buttfuck, Alabama? Really you should get a little clued up, before coming out with stupid statements like this that make you and your fellow Americans look like idiots.

I really like his later styles with more edges and craaazy amounts of arrows, he makes me wanna do arrows in multitude.

Every day I try get by my boring job by feasting my eyes on graffiti, and this is one guy I just keep coming back too, he is just too much. At the same that he inspires me, he also makes me want to quit, how can I compete?

Archived