petition to remove all the stickies in ch. zero

metallix

The threads have been stickies for a long time. Due to this fact, I believe the maximum amount of opinion polling has taken place.

In view of this can we please unregulate the forum. Doing so will allow the free flow of ideas to be exchanged without a heavy overhead burden. Thank You!

Summary: Please remove sticky threads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

all should go.. but there should be a warning about cops for the stupid.

Is there a warning already?

I don't know, I think if you're dumb enough say things like, "I write this and live in this city and i write with these people did i tell you my name yet?" then you kinda have it coming.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Is there a warning already?

I don't know, I think if you're dumb enough say things like, "I write this and live in this city and i write with these people did i tell you my name yet?" then you kinda have it coming.

but those same people also know somebody that knows somebody that knows your name and where you paint.

Guest imported_Tesseract

and just so we dont get confused, closing the thread isnt disrespectfull to matallix and the fine people that replied, theres just nothing to talk about anymore, point is been taken under consideration.