petition to have 'OLA' deemed a banable offense.

seeking

tease,

clearly you can not be trusted to know the difference between saying something funny, and saying something funny so many times that you run it into the fucking ground and make people want to stab you in your fucking eye socket.

because of that, i am motioning that we strike the word for existence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderation is the key

I dont mind it so much when its used sparingly, but it can get tedious when gone out of your way to say it.

something tells me tease wont like this

seeking,

since i figure youll be reading this..

i found an excellent essay i think would be great for a thread.

its written by none other than timothy mcveigh, back in 1998, he wrote it about Iraq, WMD, and hypocrisy of America. Its VERY good. I cant make new threads, so id like to direct it to you and if you deem it worthy, go ahead and make a thread out of it with your opinions.

i dont plan on making this typical practice, but I read this article and said 'damn this would be perfect for 12oz'. yeah its a little long but I think its a worthwhile read.

if you think it sucks, just delete this post.

anyway, the essay is at

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/McVeigh/OKCaug98.htm

:heated:

seeking, im dissapointed. this shit is pathetic. how are you going to limit a persons free speech? thats fucking gay.

AND IM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN SOME OF YOU POSTING THAT YOU AGREE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT. FUCK YOU GUYS TO.

everytime i do something that people thinks funny, people get jealous and start hating...

i swear some of you are some jealous mother fuckers...

its a fucking funny thing, and i dont see how it could bother you so much.

you guys are fucking e-gayola.

:rolleyes:

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by mr_president

:heated:

seeking, im dissapointed. this shit is pathetic. how are you going to limit a persons free speech? thats fucking gay.

AND IM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN SOME OF YOU POSTING THAT YOU AGREE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT. FUCK YOU GUYS TO.

everytime i do something that people thinks funny, people get jealous and start hating...

i swear some of you are some jealous mother fuckers...

its a fucking funny thing, and i dont see how it could bother you so much.

:rolleyes:

seriously bro who the fuck is jealous of you?

you have to be quite possibly one of the most retarded motherfuckers on this board , period. i have found more content in and episode of the smurfs , than in 99.8% of your posts. not only do i support the "ola" motion , but i will personally carry the ballot to ban you , you creepy weird , e-dating motherfucker.

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol: :lol: ola is pretty funny. and if u ban ola does that mean the letters o-l-a in that sequence or o-l-a in general? it'd be sweet to see people trying to write without being able to use those letters.