petition to have 'mr. president' enlisted as a 'human shield' in compton

seeking

so, im thinking that if we can get enough signatures, the government will be forced to stuff tease in a box and ship him over to the dangerous war torn territory of south central los angelos, to act as a 'human shield'.

i think this would be in everyones best interest.

other locations suitable for such a mission would be: bedford styuvescent, geary indiana, little rock arkansas (ever see 'bangin in little rock? fools are no joke), 5th ward texas, south-side chicago and/or detroit.

anyone with me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why don't you just close all the inane threads this guy starts? If 90% of his threads get closed, he'll start using some of his own discretion when starting threads.

Re: i love you guys.

Originally posted by mr_president

trying to keep a :smiles: on my face, but deep down, it hurts: :bawling:

just ignore it, just ignore it: :twitch:

:D

aw. its okay. *hugs* haha ;]

Guest willy.wonka

i really dont know why people pick on tease..i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i get a pat on the back for it..

certain people single out tease and unload on him.he handles it well.

Originally posted by seeking

so, im thinking that if we can get enough signatures, the government will be forced to stuff tease in a box and ship him over to the dangerous war torn territory of south central los angelos, to act as a 'human shield'.

i think this would be in everyones best interest.

other locations suitable for such a mission would be: bedford styuvescent, geary indiana, little rock arkansas (ever see 'bangin in little rock? fools are no joke), 5th ward texas, south-side chicago and/or detroit.

anyone with me?

You forgot CHOPPER CITY?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the only problem i forsee is that the 12oz population is only a small slice. and we're probably the only people who have had any contact with this kid, he probably never leaves his room. i just dont think we could get enough signatures.

anyone with me?

what's wrong with the southside of chicago? you must come from wyoming or somewhere sheltered and peaceful..... :rolleyes: :scowl:

Guest wakassOATH

watch out in compton tease.. cause eazy-e will come back from thedead and will blast you out the roof of his 64 rag top!

Originally posted by Glik0

haha that town is slowly being absorbed by White Plains turning into little Bronx...

There's more than one town names pleasantville.

5th ward texas

i ridemy bike through there... not fun.. and my friend and i got chased by a bunch of crack heads in his car... and his car got stuck in an old train yard withliek 100 bums in hter.. not fun.. we had to call thecops to come get usout and that place is so violentit's no even funny

Re: Re: petition to have 'mr. president' enlisted as a 'human shield' in compton

Originally posted by LocoLars

i ridemy bike through there... not fun.. and my friend and i got chased by a bunch of crack heads in his car... and his car got stuck in an old train yard withliek 100 bums in hter.. not fun.. we had to call thecops to come get usout and that place is so violentit's no even funny

fuck man, read it over before you post it.

Archived