PETITION TO BAN PEOPLE FOR PAGE 2

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me too

More importantly, there was a dead armadillo in the road yesterday. Ive never seen one of those in person before. Im certain it was an armidillo though. I didnt even know those things lived down here.

The other day there was this huge raccoon in the road.

Should have taken a picture, damnit. Both were too fast though. There are too many wild animals down here.

Originally posted by Scrabble@Oct 11 2004, 04:06 PM

me too

More importantly, there was a dead armadillo in the road yesterday. Ive never seen one of those in person before. Im certain it was an armidillo though. I didnt even know those things lived down here.

Should have taken a picture, damnit. Both were too fast though. There are too many wild animals down here.

You must live down south. I seen one for the first time when I was driving through the suburbs of Macon, Georgia.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 11 2004, 04:56 PM

He is the exception to the rule. The ONLY one.

Nah I think it's safe to say Raven gives exceptions and favoritism to the rule to more than one person. There's others on here that post the random images and nothing happens.

They live by the code of the double-standard.

Originally posted by Scrabble@Oct 12 2004, 01:06 AM

me too

Both were fast? The dead armidillo was fast?

Archived