petition for KaBar to write a book

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

^^ exactly. it shouldnt be a self help book or anything, just a collection of experiences. it doesnt even need to be linear. it just needs to happen

where the fuck id you go wrong?

hey is your daughter nice and fuckable? or all busted up? be sure to include the many concerns youve had with sending your daughet to college being the fuckable girl she is, or the busted up girl she is. not to scare you, but you know that if her grades arent 3.7 or higher then either she is stupid or shes been gettin dicked, or tryin to get dicked, or drunk, or high, but if she says she couldnt concentrate, its been a new experience blah blah blah, then thats what she thinks, but the truth is she wanted dick, or she abused her freedom. the best way is to see if she gained weight, 10-15 pounds means alcohol, drugs, dick or you raised a no-disiplined worthless little bitch. If she didnt gain any weight and is the same, then she defineteley got fucked hard, and started workin out to look nicer and have better sex, because the crap you eat in your first year in college must make you fat and busted. If she grew up in the suburbs then shes a little bitch thats gonna end up in a shitty position in the futue, if she grew up in a city, actually in the fuckin city then she wont be affected as much by the change, unless is on campus surrounded bysuburban gangsters that are gonna check her out all the time, shell start showing off her body on purpose if she got one, more than youde ever imagine,cause shes a litlle bich...I bet she cant relate with anyone but white-suburbans, such a typical person she probably is, oh well, include the time you couldve sworn she was fucking her boyfriend, because she really was but you feel better believing shes a litlle virgin innocent princess, shes not, shes a litlle bitch thats gonna get fucked hard and shes gonna love it, or not love it, but too drunk or drugged to do anything

...damn old man, you should know better than to fuck around in a graff site, were the ones who say, FUCK YOU FAGOTS!!! to everyone, including ourselves

dont call the cops, i know nothing about you, your daughter or anything else, i'm just fuckin around I'm surprised no one else picked on your stupid chump ass

fuck your book, I'll steal it if i like it, no money for you or borders, that shit wont get published anyway, what it gonna be called? the life of a real bum?

fuck that, no one gives a shit, bums on the street love talkin, if iwanna know i'll go talk to one. hobos? fuck hobos, ive ran into two in my freight missions, they just walked away, better safe than sorry huh fucken bums sleepin on the floor,where the fuck did your parents go wrong?

Archived