Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PETITION FOR A MAJOR CLEANUP OF 12OZ

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, May 26, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

as we move forward in the progression of 12oz as a community, there has been a decline in subject matter that i feel must be removed from the board all together.

i notice more and more people are getting sick of the b/s threads that are random ramblings of idiots. why not just have one thread for the nonsense (hint) and maybe new, valid threads will sprout up?

it's not too much to ask for 12oz to be shut down for a day and cleaned up...massive overhaul type ish.

we need more relevant info all throughout the board. less of the "how do i" and more threads aimed at specific causes. i.e.-graphic design, music, news, etc.

it would be of great benefit to all of us, in my humble opinion, if we could come on here, spot the exact thread, and go to it, instead of a billion new threads dealing with the same issues.

sincerely yours,
    casek.

2. Nope.

Mish-mash forever, as inconvenient as it may be.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Thats what channel zero is about, jsut random threads to have fun in, and there are serious threads as well.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

you're just mad because nestle's quik isn't made in strawberry anymore

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

someone needs to close the tease animated gifs thread.

mother fuckers.

:mad2: :mad: :heated: :hatred: :haters:

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i dunno, i'm just tired of seeing the same old ish in here day after day.
    it's all fun and games, but valuable server space is probably being lost to
    crap posts. i admit, i've made some crap threads in my day, but it gets old.

hell, this may be a crap thread that's wasting space. i dunno.

7. Aw hell yeah it is son, we buy a bigass can of that every month. I'm serious.

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it is in australia.

Mr. ABC/sending strawberry quik to the masses, will accept cheque or money order

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

how did i know this?

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

You ever stop to think maybe you take this website a little too seriously?

12. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hmm... yeah I've been seeing alot of double threads and crap threads lately. I mean I can get down with some nonsense but some of this shit is just stupid. What gives people? I would like some more focused discussion as well. It's like the ball gets rolling for a while and then rolls off a cliff somewhere down the line.

maybe I am taking this a little too seriously but I'm a pretty serious person. I enjoy serious, logical discussion. I know from past experience there is alot of potential for that here but I think people come on the board and see whats happening and just go away...

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

not really...i mean, i don't take the site as seriously as you might think, but i'm tired of seeing threads posted by new jacks that are basically the same thread i saw three months prior...

the "search" feature is there for a reason, right? if it doesn't pull up anything on a subject, make a thread...but, damn....

look in the other sections...there are threads in paper chase w/o flics, there are totally irrelevant threads in channel 0, tons and tons of crap threads that need to die already.

my point is, it's happening, but not fast enough.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

sorry casek, I'm siding with el mammero on this one. partly because he also parties with such hot chicks.

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

a guy that was in my old crew has a sister that's a super model...what's your point?