Pete has passed on.

NewGuy

My brother loved graffiti he was so obcessed with it and we always thought it was silly, i feel bad for not taking him more seriosuly but he wasnt ever a seriosu person. this year he was seriosuly depressed as we went through alot as a family, i remember him telling me that alot of graffiti guys were mad at him or arguing with him about something but he never let thigns get the better of him and he always tried to make the best of terrible situations.

RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you have seen his work please take a picture and send it to this website so i can save them, and no I'm sorry thi sis the only picture i could find on the computer. He may have ahd more on his camera, I'll have to find it.

Too bad.....

Rest in peace for a human being. Regardless of graffiti. I ran over a cat last week and felt super bad. I even went back and found the cats family. Honestly, death is a trip......especially when it happens to someone close to you. Rest in peace young man.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived