Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pet peeves

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Feb 16, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

cell phones that play cute songs
    bootleg clothes
    the radio
    people that ask me for a quarter
    poorly done jailhouse tattoos
    pop up ads on the net
    people that use coupons that barely did anything to the price

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

feel free to add on/vent

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

getting sick just in time for the weekend.

not having a job.

not having the motovation to get a job.

having a headache... but no fever

halucinating because your sicks

getting the chills so bad you shake violently

sweating so much it looks like you just got out of a shower

coughing so much my abs will be more defined then they already are tomorrow morning

ignorant people

long toenails

etc. etc.

5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

white kids in fubu
    "parody" movies
    not having a car

6. Eski

Eski Guest

being the only person with an unatractive dentail assisstant

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

those large cheezy "fubu" or "no limit" chains

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

White/Asian people who wear FUBU or try to look like master P. (my college professor wears fubu to class, no lie)

Gold teef

Children rappers

people with stink breath who wont accept gum/tic tac/TOOTBRUSH

guys who say tasteless things outloud like: ID LOVE TO BANG THE FUCK OUT OF HER CUNT!

people who say herb, toy (too many times), dun.

NEGATIVE DUN!- missy elliot

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

candy ravers
    frat boys
    gold dollars (what am i, a damn pirate?)

10. Unit

Unit Member

People with bad breath that always want to tell you secrets.
    Women I'm in love with that have boyfriends

Oh man, bootlegg clothes? On the streets of new york some guy tried to sell me a Polo shirt, i swear to god it said "polo assassin" inside it. aahahahhah

11. griffin your face

griffin your face Senior Member

-Annoying drunks.... girls are usually the worst (not to say I'm the perfect drunk).
    -Assholes that are in the TURNING lain yet go forward.
    -Coming home to a dirty house.
    -How most people drive in my Texas.

I'll think of some more.... I have tons.

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i find a lot of shit really, really, perturbs the fuck out of me. i'm a bit salty and i've got a wierd personality but fuck some people in the goat ass...

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I absolutely HATE news casters who mispronounce things... like weathermen who say carriBEEEEEan, it's CArribean. That's how the people who live there pronounce it. It's like saying canAYda...

and the soup commercial where it leads up to the girl selling the guy on the soup and she says "and..." and the guy replies "and what?"... now, there's 2 versions, one with a black couple who do just fine, and one with a white couple. Something about the way the guy says "...and what?" BEGS some insane reply like "and it's full of testicles!!!"

or when the local 24 hour news channels leave mistakes in segments that are obviously pretaped, and then repeat the segment ALL FUCKING DAY!!! I mean, is it THAT hard to try it again? Did the studio only give them one tape? (Here you go, don't tape over the Tom and Jerry marathon!)

People in the turn lane that wont enter the intersection, thereby guaranteeing the chance to turn, when the light turns green... and while we're in the car, tailgaters. Ooooh, and the retards that speed up when you're passing them, and I don't mean the assholes who think it's funny, I mean the fools who don't even realize they're doing it. OR, when you're driving long distance and some fucker decides to 'shadow' you...

actually, I have a long list, so I'll stop here for now...

14. Eski

Eski Guest

FUCKING TAILGATERS , i here ya on that one smart , i dunno if this works in anyone elses car , but ours being the dodgy one that it is , if ya tap the brake lightley the brake light comes on but ya dont stop , so tha people tailgating ya get shit scared :D :king:

15. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest