Pet Peeves vol. XXVIII

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• when people talk on their cell phones on the bus.
  • when girls are wearing tight pants and at the bottom of their pants its all scrunched up. i mean it doest cost much to alter pants.
  • when people walk too slow for my pace.
  • bums.
  • when there is droplets of piss on the toilet.
  • when people shoot loogies on the street.
  • when stores dont accep teh atm/debit card.
  • loud ass people when there is no need to be loud.

women who try to spray perfume or market their product all up in your face when you just wanna shop in peace

teenage girls who rock gucci, louis vuitton or any high-profile name brand

materialistic people who brag about their shit but are really shallow on the inside

bougee LA drivers

Originally posted by Devilush

when sleazy ass old men pick me up.

do you mean when sleazy ass old men try to pick me up?

pretty much any way I can hear someone eat is a bad thing.

That's why I hate people who eat things wrapped in paper,

like burgers or tacos or even a bag of chips in public places.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

do you mean when sleazy ass old men try to pick me up?

haha ya i meant it like that. sorry. i was all disgruntled because it did happen this morning.

i wouldnt mind younger cuter guys slave.....keep on daydreamin because it has never happend.

::sigh::

-people who have moles with hair growing out of them. What the shit is that all about? Shave, pluck, do something you nasty fucks.

-Old women driving SUVs. Fuuuuck no.

-Bar stars

-People who yell into their cell-phones and carry on conversations that should be saved for the privacy of their own dwellings.

-people who say "alls" as in "alls you have to do is.." Fucking rednecks.

-rednecks

I could go on and on..

- people who get too close. you can catch an elbow for that shit.

- people who make noises eating

- mouthbreathers

- when people cough or sneeze near me

- jealous broke people who're like, "you're sooo materialistic, you're just using it to cover your insecurities." you're mad because my clothes are nicer than yours.

- smelly people

- people that talk too much

- people that talk too loud

-people who talk loud on cellphones like it's a big deal

knaahmsayin

Originally posted by McPhoo

-People who yell into their cell-phones and carry on conversations

that should be saved for the privacy of their own dwellings.

amen.

most people use phones to talk about a while bunch of nothing anyway,

but to yap on in front of strangers who really dont care... please stop forcing us into your life.

And then it's the same people who tell you to 'mind your own business'.

-this annoying girl that talks on her cellphone before class starts.

-girls that spend their life savings on the smallest louis vuitton purse because that's all that they can afford and they can probably only fit their llip gloss in it.

-fuckers who turn really slow.

-girls driving suv's.

-von dutch.

-people who have girlfriends and try to get to you.

-wade robinson.

-when you're trying to get into a lane, and the person speeds up and acts like they dont see you. i curse you fuckers. i always let people in.

-these 2 acquaintances that got the same haircut as me and same shoes and a couple shirts.

-waiting for somebody to park correctly and turns out it's some stupid asian girl. pshh .

-t.v.

-annoying drunk girls. you know, the kind that aren't really drunk but act as if they are. when you saw them only drink a teaspoon of smirnoff.

-guys who wear clothes xxxxl when they only need a l or something.

- people who bitch about other people having the same clothes/outfits as them. GET A FUCKING HOBBY, the shirt wasn't made just for you. This becomes exponentially worse when it's a guy doing the bitching. "hey, you bought my shirt". First of all, i didn't buy your shirt, i bought one that looks like it, and secondly, who the fuck cares?! I got it from a thrift store for $1.25 whereas you paid $80 for yours, idiot. Cry me a fucking river, you fagtrooper.

-those 'seed-cases' (for lack of a better word) that get stuck in your teeth when you eat popcorn. Holy fuck, i'd rather die than have those bitches in my grill.

-Canadian Idol

-Bruising your gums when you accidentally slam your toothbrush into them. Oww.

People who act like they know you and then ask you for money on the street/train/bus/

Homeless people who say "My car is out of gas and I need the money." Just be honest yo!

70 percent of the population in Kentucky.

Crusty kids who think they are saving water by only showering once a month.

When people waste 10 gallons of water in the shower every fucking day.

People who want to go to anti war protests and think it's actually gonna do something by standing there.

Poodles, and other miniature dogs, terriers, any dog that's too dainty to protect my house.

Evil cats

Mallgoers

People who act like they have the worst luck when they make $50,000 a year, meanwhile kids in the ghetto don't have shit.

People who say global warming doesn't exist, who think that water will be around forever, and don't think about what they have left for us young people to live with in the future.

People who say "If you didn't do anything wrong, you don't have to worry." Referring to the patriot act.

People who go on and on about saving the environment, and then drive away in an SUV.

People who don't have jobs, moooch off of their friends, drink all the time and then say they need a break from things.

People who break promises.